+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 435 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4350

Thread: How to became a perfect FOREX Trader?

Member shazzy is on a distinguished road shazzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sam4777 View Post
    Yes bro 1st you have to learn about the basics of forex trading 2nd you have to practice at demo account atleast for 5-6 months 3rd you have to try to make some strategies to turn your trade in good profit and 4th thing is you have to try to understand the market trend and try to follow the trend and you will be in profit.
    yes i agree with you ke forex trading kay liye basic knowledge hona chahye. forex trading main knowledge bohat important hoti hai.or demo account main practice karni chahye kyun ke practice karne se hamari trading main kafi improvement hoti hai or jub hum real trading karte hain to achi trading ho jati hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohankhan is on a distinguished road sohankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    try and try. try all work. try all new system. learn about trading. learn more and more. the more you experience and learn it will help you the more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    being a trader is perfect? I think no one is perfect for the forex trader is not an exact science. a trader would have suffered losses as well. Likewise the strategies used, no one is perfect for the strategy is the way human beings full of deprivation. the right is to become a successful trader

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    no body is perfect so we cannot become a perfect forex trader but can be closer to perfect. so try to become excellent not perfect.

Junior Member sam4777 is an unknown quantity at this point sam4777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro 1st you have to learn about the basics of forex trading 2nd you have to practice at demo account atleast for 5-6 months 3rd you have to try to make some strategies to turn your trade in good profit and 4th thing is you have to try to understand the market trend and try to follow the trend and you will be in profit.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arazmix View Post
    How to became a perfect FOREX Trader? Can any one able to tell me this? I just heard about it from a lots of source. I was totally tried out to know about it. What is it?The people whom I asked about it they was unable to full fill my interests. That's why I am in here! Please guys help me to do so? I am really interested in it.... What to do and how?
    dear friend for the profit constant and stable forex trader in forex requires a lot of work and training and continuous learning ,patience and lack or greed and the sarach or a los or plan a good strategy...

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by satellitel640 View Post
    no trader is perfect, but to approach it is still possible with a lot to learn and practice
    That's correct. There is no perfect trader in this world so it's no need to try find out perfect system because good trader is not trader
    who never made mistakes and can be perfect trader but good trader is person who could maximize profit from condition which he knew
    and minimize loss when there is mistake in analysis. So there is no way to become perfect trader because there is no perfect trader.

Junior Member shaikrazak is an unknown quantity at this point shaikrazak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many ways to become successful in anything you do, but one of the most effective methods is folowing the behaviors of someone that is successful in your field. If theyre making good money than theyre living proof that their methods actually pay good money.

Member ToengToeng is an unknown quantity at this point ToengToeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because traders are all human, then there would never be a perfect trader since humans are imperfect. That's why you should be able to adjust yourself in order to remove your imperfections by choosing and comparing wisely when you trade, where you trade, how you trade, etc.

Banned SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by taufiqbd View Post
    i give some tips that help you to become a perfect forex trader
    1. Minimum 6 months demo trading
    2. Learn forex basics
    3. Do not use indicator and robot
    4. To know about risk and money management
    5. To start with good capital
    yes friend i am also agree with you about how to become a perfect forex trader....in a addition i would like to say that we have to avoid large lot and have to avoid from greed,fear and emotion...and those will destroy our account and may become bankrupt....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 435 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)