Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicators used in Forex

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by qudsia123 View Post
    Post Indicators used in Forex

Please tell me about different indicators used in Forex trading, and among all those indicators which one is the best especially for new traders.
    Indicator is very very important for successful trading. because it show earlier market position, present market position and idea of future market position. trader can use choice-able indicator. i think at least three indicator using is better for trading. also indicator help trader to do technical analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member advocate sabbir is an unknown quantity at this point advocate sabbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think best indicator is you because if you have an experience on trade in forex and if you analysis the forex trade very carefully and if you have an experience on strategy then i think it will be the best indicator used in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator is essentially useless, but at first only when we do not understand about how to identify price movements with the naked eye, especially now that we've been able to trade simply by using the trend line

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kin2fx View Post
    Indicators help our understand the market condition. No 100% profitable indicator in forex. Many professional trade use RSI, MACD and moving averages we can follow this indicator.
    There are thousands of indicators that we can use with MT4 but I only use the basic indicator and several custom indicator I do not believe in 100% indicator...so we need to choose the best indicator

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe indicators are doing very important part in this Forex market.I think we can use indicators if we have good knowledge.Then we can earn good profits by using it.I always use indicators.What about you think my friends...Wish you all the best....

Junior Member mamunc is an unknown quantity at this point mamunc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a new trading indicators different traderes it is a beaut full trading company thank you

Junior Member nisar is an unknown quantity at this point nisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that indicators are not sufficient in long term trade yet the traders used them in forex for help.i think we should trade with our own analysis and strategy and not to depend on indicators.

Member Finix is an unknown quantity at this point Finix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Among the indicators list i sometimes choose stochastics and Rsi.these two are good indicators.if you can use them smartly, you can get some pips nicely.Stochastics is used to identify overbought and oversold condition and it is also used to identify divergence in the market

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the indicators are suitable for use in forex, nothing that is not suitable. and how to use it depends on how the trader carries on and understand forex, fit or does it depend on traders who use it. and do not push yourself if it does not fit with the existing indicators.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many indicators are used in forex trading the more confused we use it scattered in many web web indicators are sold at very expensive and very powerful even admitted bias to one hundred dollars profit every da tradrer jugaa even giving free course seacar indicatornya but as we know it indicator was not followed by precisely indicatorlah prices following the price is very dangerous because in general the indicator comes too late and it was time to come back but a new indicator and this makes the list because most traders use these indicators is why we must be careful with the indicator apalgi are sold at high prices but the same effect as the free

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast