+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 683 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Senior Member Fshahzad is on a distinguished road Fshahzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. While trading you should make a complete strategy. You should first make market research than see what you have in your account and how much risk you can take than apply this to trade and watch consistently your strategy is working or not and workout exit accordingly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before open any position, I make my analysis of the chart, I have a look on the calender, I see if there are any news about my pair, then I decide to buy or sell, I always place my orders of take profit and stop loss, I don't trade with more than 5% maximum of my capital, that my plan already, it's useful to me..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nhocsq is an unknown quantity at this point nhocsq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I totally agree with you, the market is good invest more and more and if the market is not good then i control my invest try to escape from loose .the will in mind to take profit and should select technical analysis to make profit ,the main thing is to trade well not in strategy.Great trades, friend.

Junior Member bill is an unknown quantity at this point bill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before doing something we'd have planned it in advance and was intentionally and unintentionally. Because without us knowing it.

Member zuhaib.q is an unknown quantity at this point zuhaib.q's Avatar
    Thanks
    When it comes to getting started in forex trading, there are quite a few things
    that you have to consider first. The first thing that you need to do is to find and
    choose the right broker to help you in making your trades.
    When you are choosing a Broker you need to know that there are many FOREX brokers
    to choose from, just as in any other market. Here are some things that you need to
    look for in making your choice:
    Low Spreads
    The spread, which is calculated in pips, is the difference between the price at which
    a currency can be bought and the price at which it can be sold at any specific point in
    time. FOREX brokers don't charge a commission, so this difference is how they are
    going to make money.
    When you are comparing brokers, you will find that the difference in spreads in FOREX
    is as large as the difference in commissions in the stock arena. What this means is
    that lower spreads will save you money and therefore, look for a broker that offers
    low spreads.
    Quality of the Institution
    Unlike equity brokers, FOREX brokers are usually attached to large banks or lending
    institutions because of the large amounts of capital that is required. Also, FOREX
    brokers should be registered with the Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) as well as
    regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
    You can find this and other financial information and statistics about a FOREX
    brokerage on the companys website or the website of its parent company. You will
    want to make sure that your broker is backed by a reliable institution.
    Extensive Tools and Research
    FOREX brokers offer many different trading platforms for their clients just like
    brokers in other markets do. These different trading platforms often show real-time
    charts, technical analysis tools, real-time news and data, and even support for the
    various trading systems.
    Before you commit to any one broker in specific, you will need to be sure to request
    free trials so that you can test their different trading platforms. Brokers usually
    provide technical as well as fundamental commentaries, economic calendars, and
    other research as a means of assisting you. Basically, you will want to find a broker
    who will give you everything that you need to succeed.
    A Variety of Leverage Options
    Leverage is a key necessity in FOREX trading because the price deviations (the sources
    of profit) are just set at mere fractions of a cent. Leverage, which is expressed as a
    ratio between total capitals that is available to actual capital, which is the amount of
    money a broker will lend you for trading.
    For example, when you have a ratio of 100:1, this means that your broker would
    lend you $100 for every $1 of actual capital. Many brokerage firms will offer you as
    much as 250:1.
    Of course, you need to remember that lower leverage also means lower risk of a
    margin call, but it also means that you will get a lower bang for your buck (and viceversa).
    Basically if you have limited capital, you need to make sure that your broker
    offers high leverage.
    If capital is not a problem, you can rest assured that any broker that has a wide
    variety of leverage options should suffice. A variety of options lets you vary the
    amount of risk you are willing to take. For example, less leverage (and therefore less
    risk) may be preferable if you are dealing with highly volatile (exotic) currency pairs.
    Account Types
    Many brokers will offer you two or more types of accounts. The smallest account is
    known as a mini account and it requires you to trade with a minimum of maybe $300.
    This offers you a high amount of leverage (which you need in order to make money
    with so little initial capital). The standard account allows you to trade at a variety of
    different leverages, but it also requires a minimum initial capital of $2,000 to get you
    started.
    Lastly, there are premium accounts, which often require significant amounts of
    capital to get you started. It also lets you use different amounts of leverage and often
    offer additional tools and services. You will need to make sure that the broker you
    choose has the right leverage, tools, and services that are relevant to the amount of
    capital that you are able to work with.

Banned raj kumar is an unknown quantity at this point raj kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ayudiana View Post
    We create a good plan and a blueprint for the state and the right path for us and guide us, or just a good way to keep the foreign currency trading is like, some things must be created in other businesses, but they have the same purpose.
    trading arrange is thus in would like and we've to ready prior to getting into a trade while not a trading arrange for trading then we're not arranged and directed to carry out thus might we prepare everything we understand during this playing field of forex.

Senior Member redboy is an unknown quantity at this point redboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think learning is very important for trading and i think Certainly much training makes you exposed to a lot of positions in the market and can deal with it better every time and exercises to test our strategy, the extent of its success. but if anyone is perfect so i like forex business

Banned razaa is an unknown quantity at this point razaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trade me trading se pahly experience ka hona zarori hai.you have to trade appropriately and have the courage to make profit and have the will in mind to take profit and should select technical analysis to make profit. the main thing is to trade well, not in strategy. thank you.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have to trade appropriately and have the courage to make profit and have the well in mind to take profit and should select technical analysis to make profit.The main thing is to trade well, not in strategy.Before trading Forex one should first have a good knowledge in English.Because those websites are in English. Then he must have to how to trade with those websites..

Member Aymen Pages is an unknown quantity at this point Aymen Pages's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really know about the market of essentially negotiating on the market Forex trading is the most important thing is the most important question before taking this decision to be involved myself here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 683 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 462 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)