+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 683 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Senior Member sudni is an unknown quantity at this point sudni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good plan, we will have exactly what the problem for him, and it is also, as a blueprint for all of us to send art and also give you the right way or just to keep on trading forex trading beneficial, some customers may create a separate factor about it, but have a similar object about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i put my trade after some thing like proper analysis the market. flow the trend and read new and news effect when i put my trade i always use stop lose and take profit i use mini lot size low profit and low risk is good strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sarfrazali is an unknown quantity at this point sarfrazali's Avatar
    Thanks
    prepare a trading plan is a good habit before you start trading forex.So make your strategy depending on the technical analysis.And flow the news before open any trade.always remember do not trade without good money management.Flow the proper money management.........

Banned mutivo is on a distinguished road mutivo's Avatar
    Thanks
    you will always have to make sure that you know how to work it out for the same,the best trades are around. its the best trades that can help you understand

Member andyfx is an unknown quantity at this point andyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we must make analysis first and predict the price movement, we must follow the trend, then we must detect the trend also, it is all that important in forex trading before we make decision

Senior Member umair4uk is on a distinguished road umair4uk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of you should learn about the forex when will you start your business after that there will create many questions and knowledge will help you how can you earn from this business but for earn high money you should learn many more about forex

Senior Member hamzanajam is an unknown quantity at this point hamzanajam's Avatar
    Thanks
    my focus is on fundamentals and technicals indicators and i try to keep my emotions away I think the rules of forex trading are simple but the traders can apply them because they are controlled by their emotions because they don't like to trade sensibly because they can't be satisfied with small profits. That's why, they always disregard money management every time...

Senior Member nejama is an unknown quantity at this point nejama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed awad View Post
    Forex trader should work according to a clear plan and specific goals in order to take the right decision and thus achieve the profit you want depending on experience and learn from the mistakes of the appropriate decision to take his style of trade.
    I chose forex market because i think forex is most profitable business and trader can make huge money from here . I am a student and i think forex is good for a student because they can trade part time and they can also make some profit .

Senior Member bullish is an unknown quantity at this point bullish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SINGO_FX View Post
    important in forex trading is that we have to be consistent to our account and use good money management so that we'll win in the forex market, and you should be able to eliminate your emotions in your trading
    If we are not patient enough, we can be affected in so many ways in forex. we can open a position when we are not suppose to. we can close a trade when we not suppose to. we can jump into trading a live account without practicing our skills on demo. this is all as a result of lack of patient.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market analysis are the main important thing before making any decision to do trade in forex because if your analysis about market will be good then you become more confident and your emotions will be automatically controlled..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 683 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)