+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 683 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab aap forex me trade karne jate hai to aapko pura analysis kar lena hi chahiye taki baad me aapko loss ka samana karana nahi padega aur forex me koi trade bina soche karna nahi hai warna aapka trade fas jata hai aur aapko wo close bhi nahi kar skata hai aur wo kabhi profit me nahi aata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned OPL is an unknown quantity at this point OPL's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see that if you want my opinion, I think the foremost importer of Forex trading is getting to know it more and more before you start as a deal because it is very difficult as a business in the world you Have become selconfident and feedback!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mandy02 is an unknown quantity at this point mandy02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ma apko ak decision hi laina hota hai apko k market up jai gi ya down jai aur apko kitna profit ho sakta hai aur kitna loss hota hai aur apko decision jaldi laina hota hai jald bazi ma loga to ap ka sab profit loss ma

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After a few businesses thrive, such as adding, you might think you might have a little chance, and some impulses are not strong enough to inspire everything that looks good, and then you will lose everything I do. Although the previous proposal often won and lost, no problem.

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by balla View Post
    We have to create a good way to just do what plagued it, and it's like blue printing for people to guide and show us all the right way or maybe the program to keep good in-house investment Forex trading, several dealers will Create a different problem, however, they do by using a same target.
    Brother it is necessary to take proper decision in the Forex trading, before doing the Forex we should prepare ourself to become a success through the more knowledge and better experience gain by the demo account practice. Generally we traders are entering into the trading without proper knowledge and trading experience hence we are facing the loss again and again.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

sufiyan22
    bhia dekh trading krne se pehle sab se pehle to timing dekho becoz data time trding zara risky ho jat ihn oske elava apko portey chart ki theak se analysis krni hai means a to z analysis krni hai the oske bad apko ye pta krna hai ke trend kis side hai etc etc oske bad sls t laga kr trade krey

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to create a good way to just do what plagued it, and it's like blue printing for people to guide and show us all the right way or maybe the program to keep good in-house investment Forex trading, several dealers will Create a different problem, however, they do by using a same target.

Member Ayesha is an unknown quantity at this point Ayesha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading mein sub sy phly apko knowledge chahy hota hai or market mein entry sy phly apko market ko analysis karna hota hai or ager trade k lye market theek hai tu apko trade karni chahy warna nahi karo

Member khadij is an unknown quantity at this point khadij's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not see my face before executing plans and objectives and stuff unexpected. Just because we do not have all the elements from era to era, we contribute to the development of our strategy, no accidents, just spontaneous and for others!

Member saprilali is an unknown quantity at this point saprilali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before making a decision to open a trader we need to analyse the market with technical points of view and also fundamental points of view and then we need to check the risk management, that means where to open trade, what is the stop loss position and take profit position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 683 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)