+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 683 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Successful trades and growing your capital, you may think that you can take a little more risk and also take the signals that don�t look good and strong enough. Then you will lose all you had made in your good trades.
    and IN trade there are two options profit or loss those are the simplest thing in forex,i just ask myself this many times,i struggle very much trying to build my account only to find my self losing more very easily than i gain,the stop screws me most of the time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you must make sure that your strategy can keep you alive in the market for the longest time, bcoz the battle in Forex not only for making profits, it is for survival too, the longer you survive the more profits you can earn
    and Time of execution and dnt greed while trading its realy help you and when you order then rewiew the maket welll and then trade you must get a profit if you greed then you lossse

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for my self-confidence is the most important thing. We can only use ten indicators to analyze the direction of the price, but if the direction indicated by the indicator does not make us yankin, a decision we'll never make, or we will continue to ignore the advice indicators. Therefore, do not even start if we are not convinced by conscience and The majority of beginners don�t bother looking into Forex trading a lot beforehand and most don�t participate in any form of studying before entering the Forex market itself. They begin their Forex trading careers straight away, making no effort to gain any knowledge beforehand. This is one of the main reasons why beginners stay beginners and end up losing .

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you start making trades you should get familiar with charts and how they work. It is a good idea to get familiar with the different time frames and the different types of charts. The shorter time frames will give you an idea of how the market is moving minute to minute. The longer time frames can show you how the market moves over longer periods and will show the larger trends.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe lagta hai k hum learning k liye bhi Forex trading ko join kar sakty hai i mean k experience k lei aap demo account bana lo or phir us mai trading seekho , apna knowledge badhao or business ki maloomat haasil karo. i am student and i know there are some rules in every business for being successful like that you have to do some thing to be a good trader like you have to make a proper money management then you have to control your greed and trading limit that we have made, so purpose in currency trading to get even provide constant and benefits obtained.

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a good job.you have to trade appropriately and have the courage to make profit and have the will in mind to take profit and should select technical analysis to make profit. the main thing is to trade well, not in strategy..and I think forex is a good job.we have to build a good plan and what condition for it and it is like the blue print for us to guide and show us the right way or just procedure to keep good in trading forex, some traders will build a different thing about it but they have a same goal with it.Be careful....................................

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before visiting enter a position it is actually necessary that we both ought to be required to create a trading arrange. a trading arrange that blends accordingly towards the market trends. you should contain market analysis, capital management while a strategy which is certainly enough to remain profitable. the vital factor in forex trading before i have a call is the idea that the signal comes. when i create my analysis, i do a projection of where i hope value can be able to firmly arrive at after which i set a pending order and in the event the analysis is correct the value can be able to firmly arrive at the pending order and commonly trigger the take profit too. that the most imperative factor happens to firmly be the analysis and as you i do this, i stick to my trading arrange.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader really should do the job in line with a particular approach in addition to unique objectives so as to carry the suitable selection and so gain your revenue you choose determined by practical knowledge in addition to study from your errors with the proper selection for taking his or her design of deal. The most imperative variable that you only got to administer before doing an exchange is that the count. Estimation hails from investigation. Provided that a broker will dissect things well, he have the ability to do a conventional exchange. Hence, never be the issue with computation and you may not provided that you distinguish an approach to utilize the implications.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    Dear koi bhe person perfect nahe hota us k zrur koi na koi weak points hoty han aur har person ke learning ke slahiyet bhe different hoti hay is business may aap agr mehnat say kaam krty han aur zyada learning karty han to aap jald kamyab ho sakty han lakin agr aap apny kaam may serious nahe hon gay to aap ko zyada time lgy ga
    bhia dekh trading krne se pehle sab se pehle to timing dekho becoz data time trding zara risky ho jat ihn oske elava apko portey chart ki theak se analysis krni hai means a to z analysis krni hai the oske bad apko ye pta krna hai ke trend kis side hai etc etc oske bad sls t laga kr trade krey

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the real issue often to keep with arrange and the vast majority trader fail during this as a result of they will follow market flow thatn can be modified suddenly, like they will see 2 bullish candle and create long trade despit that their technicals aren't in favor of the trade. possibilities of lose increase when trader deviate from his trading arrange if he wish a lot of signal for that he could chnge his system other then deviating from system isn't a very good plan the least bit. we've to arrive at a wonderful strategy and just what situation for it and it's just like the azure produce for those to data and show us the ideal method or barely method to stay wonderful in currency trading, a few investors can develop a special issue regarding it other then these utilize a same objective by it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 683 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)