+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 683 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 615 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you join forex for the sake of making a lot of money, then your reasons might be displaced and chances are you are going to invest all your money into it, lose it and give up on forex altogether a broken person hating yourself for losing, but if are really passionate about it, you will do anything to get it right no matter how many obstacles you get along the way, if that is you then forex is the place for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,983 Times in 218 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the very first thing which must be known before starting Forex trading is you need to know about every advantages and disadvantages about Forex trading because without having knowledge of this you can not go long after it you need to learn Forex trading from scratch.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5558824 is an unknown quantity at this point 5558824's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many things important to follow before opening trade and before making decisions, like you should make strong technical and fundamental analysis, you should follow the market trend, you should follow the money and risk management to minimize your losses and to maximize your profits.

Member isabela is an unknown quantity at this point isabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whenever you tread on forex prior to which uthink u thoughts & you could use u personal strategy on forex. trend, update news that is very important on forex business whenever you tread straight into the forex. after that you can earn mane money type forex.

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading start karny say phlay important ye hota hai kay hum maximum time take demo account me practice karen.Our jab demo me hum well trading karn lag jay our waha per strong strategy bana lay tu real me inter ho saktay hai.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that having a proper and good strategy for yourself is the most important then use of stoploss is also important and follow the rules and discipline and so this are the important factors to be considered before u make a decision on a trade

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that before i make decision, i was thinking about risk first. It is important for me to think about risk first, to minimize my risk, to keep my risk as low as possible. Then if i can do that consistently, the profit will comes to me automatically. It is very important for me

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market ki move ko samjh jana he asal work hai forex main agar app market main achi information jama kar chukey ho to app mahnat karo or jab app mahnat karo gye to app k liye forex main work karna asan ho jye ga

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that knowledge and experience is most important before making a decision of trading. Book knowledge does not work every time. Experience help us to guide and trade and also make right decision.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that able to make good decision in every trade is very important. we must know the requirement to make good decision in this trade. we must learn much first, so we can make good decisions in every trade. Before we trade, we must calculate our risk first, then our risk will not too big for trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 683 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 615 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)