+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 877 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 686 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 8762

Thread: You need a trading plan to be successfull in trading

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not here to prevent you, because you can make money in the market, I personally know some traders who do, myself included. However, the people I know who make money in the market who are willing to put in hours of trial and error for ' the other side '. They are willing to improve their trade issues that very often means ' fix ' own mental problems that prevent them from making money in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jdahwa547 is an unknown quantity at this point jdahwa547's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading arrange represents your consequence operating standards in each and every scenario of markets as a behaviors as a primarily based regarding the best approach you analyze the market. in different words, trading arrange tells us to be actually do'>of what to do and why ( your analysis ), when ( price behavior ) and exactly how ? analysis is predicated on your own own trading system, when and exactly how largely depends on your own own temperament and risk-managements !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by harrysidhu View Post
    trading plans ke bina hmm kush nhi kar skte hein forex me hmm agar chahe to ashe trading plan ke sath succes ho skte hein forex me isme success hone ke lie asha plan ka hona bhut jaruri he bhai me to jehi smjta hun
    hanji ess business me kaam karna hai to trader ko plan banana hoga,plan se he market me trader sahi entry le sakta hai,goals bhi fir uske baad he trader apne achieve kar sakenga,forex ke business me bina plan ke trader market me na utare to uske liye badiya hai..

Senior Member Lubna Fahim is on a distinguished road Lubna Fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye baat sahi k jab tak aapke pass koi trading plan nahi hoga jab tak aap is field me kaamyaab nahi ho payenge balki kisi bhi business me aapke pass business plan nahi jab tak aap kaamyaab nahi ho pyenge forex bhi ek business hai aur isme bhi kaamyabi k liye aapke pass ek trading plan zaroor hona chahiye aur hamesha aap uspar stick rahen aur ussi ko improove karne ki kosish karen roz roz aap apna trading plan ya strategy ko change na karen.

Member ateftrader is on a distinguished road ateftrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Making a plan help us and paves the way to success.To make profit on Forex you need to follow all the rule and other important thing about Forex . You also need to have so many knowledge about Forex , need so many experience , need to keep the patience , control on your emotion and also control on greed when you do your trade .

Member hassaantariq is an unknown quantity at this point hassaantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah obviously you should have a perfect trading plan in order to to a perfect trade and to be a successful trader.in every business perfect plans are required and same is the case with forex trading business and you can earn money if you plan good before trading.

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexSurfer View Post
    Hamara trading plan kis tarah ka hai aur ham uski planning kaise karte hain ye sab bhi hamare liye important hai. Ham log sahi tarah se apni trading ko tabhi kar payenge jab ham ek plan ke hisaab se apni trading ko karne lagte hain.

Isliye trading plan important hota hai...
    trading plans ke bina hmm kush nhi kar skte hein forex me hmm agar chahe to ashe trading plan ke sath succes ho skte hein forex me isme success hone ke lie asha plan ka hona bhut jaruri he bhai me to jehi smjta hun

Senior Member ForexSurfer is on a distinguished road ForexSurfer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by safdarg2020 View Post
    G han aap jo bhi koi work kro gay us k lie aap k pass munasib palaning ka hona baho hi zarori hay , or Forex men successful k lie to lazmi hay k aap kisi planing se is men invest kren or pher trade kern
    Hamara trading plan kis tarah ka hai aur ham uski planning kaise karte hain ye sab bhi hamare liye important hai. Ham log sahi tarah se apni trading ko tabhi kar payenge jab ham ek plan ke hisaab se apni trading ko karne lagte hain.

Isliye trading plan important hota hai...

Senior Member safdarg2020 is on a distinguished road safdarg2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    G han aap jo bhi koi work kro gay us k lie aap k pass munasib palaning ka hona baho hi zarori hay , or Forex men successful k lie to lazmi hay k aap kisi planing se is men invest kren or pher trade kern

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trading plan has many positive advantages for a Forex trader in this business. To make things better, A trader simply needs to gain good Forex success by learning to make a good plan and use it too.
    Patience is Key.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 877 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 686 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)