+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 877 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 704 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 8762

Thread: You need a trading plan to be successfull in trading

Member joukasjoujda is an unknown quantity at this point joukasjoujda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The traders kay liye trading plan bnana koi bareed as a bat naheen hay lakin asal mushkil hay trading plan kos asa n implement karna aur phir us ko follow karna, bohot thorray traders hain jo planed kos as a poore trah say implement karty hain aur yahee wjha hay traders kay loss kis !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned litgop8 is an unknown quantity at this point litgop8's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kisi bhi business main successful hone ke liye uc business ko successful karne ke liye plan bohat zarori hota ha. forex bhi 1 business ha jo ke online hota ha. forex main successful trading karne ke liye best trading plan bana kar trading karni chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member philipphilemon is an unknown quantity at this point philipphilemon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely. with not a right exchanging prepare in addition to right income supervision principles you'll be able to certainly not make it through inside extremely hazardous current market involving fx.. setting up a exchanging prepare contains the amount will be your benefit in addition to the amount you 3rd there's r prepared chance involving your collateral.

Banned med.fx is an unknown quantity at this point med.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The measurement of risk is not just calculating the odds of something occurring, but rather
    in having a precise point where your trade can be terminated and knowing precisely how
    much money you will lose.
    If you can know this information before you take the trade, you can make a rational decision

Senior Member kadal is an unknown quantity at this point kadal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need a trading plan and I think with the plan.all will be good with so it was very important and as trading we have to do with the plan then all would be nice with us can do well.and most importantly always be focused and patient and all the hard work it took.

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see alot of post talking about trading plan but i dont see any 1 saying how to set up 1
    in my point of view
    i am noob :P

1- capital ?
    2- goal ? this 3 ill be used to make MM
    3 - lotsize
    4- Stop loss
    5- list indicator used ( entry and exit rules )
    6- use this on demo account , make 100 trades using the rules above , no short cut see how many wining and losing u have to see the wining rating
    the demo account must have the same amounth of capital u plan to use on real trading
    7 - chosse the TF u plan to use

and pray alot :P

thanks
    sammy

Member archenemy is an unknown quantity at this point archenemy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course friend every trader should be create a successful plan and learn from his loss and get the experience from his mistake and find a strategy to help him to earn with a small loss if not he can never survive in the very risky market of forex

Senior Member ahsansiddiqui99 is an unknown quantity at this point ahsansiddiqui99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Need focus in the trading to survive.Make better planning and thinking in the trading terminal.if you are a student then it is the best time for you to learn and experience for your better future.I believe that this stage is very important for the new beginners.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

honesty is very important in your business because if your base is set on lie then your company is likely to thrive.better adjustment with your company employee will make you and your company go beyond success.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be honest, I never make a trading plan when trading. but I am still counting my losses and profit potential every time I do an entry. because it is important to me, it makes me stay afloat in the Forex market. without calculation, we may experience losses greater than what we imagine
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trading mein planning ki bahut jaroroat hai,bina planning ke trader ko apne target ka bhi patani chalenga,jo bhi bina planning ke forex mein kaam karta hai wo apne poore capital ka esme risk leta hai jo ki bahut galat hai..
    haaan ji ye to hai planing to zroorat hoti hi hia yadi hum palning bana ke koi bhi kaaam ko karenge to hum bahut hi best kar enge yadi hum plan ana ke work nhi karenge to dikkt ho jayegi .

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trading mein planning ki bahut jaroroat hai,bina planning ke trader ko apne target ka bhi patani chalenga,jo bhi bina planning ke forex mein kaam karta hai wo apne poore capital ka esme risk leta hai jo ki bahut galat hai..
    haaan ji ye to hai planing to zroorat hoti hi hia yadi hum palning bana ke koi bhi kaaam ko karenge to hum bahut hi best kar enge yadi hum plan ana ke work nhi karenge to dikkt ho jayegi .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 877 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 704 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)