+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 877 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 688 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 8762

Thread: You need a trading plan to be successfull in trading

Member 6566 is an unknown quantity at this point 6566's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely, without a proper trading plan and proper money management rules you can never survive in the very risky market of forex. The right way then we can trade with better and safely and also we have prepared some options to overcome some condition

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sana_iiml View Post
    Yes, you need to take a trading plane for getting success from this market but i think first time need to learn more and more for understand this market then try with demo account. When you feel good about forex market then try with real account.
    hanji bina trading plan ke trader ess business me kuch nahi kar sakta,trader ko demo me jada se jada hard work karna chahiye jisse wo woi strategy apna real me bhi kar sakein,jabb ek baar achhe se plan hokar business me kaam kiya jaata hai to usse trader ko faida he hota hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sana_iiml is on a distinguished road sana_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you need to take a trading plane for getting success from this market but i think first time need to learn more and more for understand this market then try with demo account. When you feel good about forex market then try with real account.

Senior Member Mouldi khemiri is an unknown quantity at this point Mouldi khemiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi freinds yes i think that any trader need a trading plan to trade is not easy get profit
    you need very good stategie and experience you need also learn this business

Senior Member njega is an unknown quantity at this point njega's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You don't have to be able to trade with that plans and follow it to the letter you have to make sure that you also learn as you go there are so many mistake s that you can go through before you make good money from trading there are other you can rectify from there and others you can change as you go

Banned raj kumar is an unknown quantity at this point raj kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    The longer you can stay in the forex trading with a sound trading plan, the more likely you will start to experience a better run of trades,
    Yes i am agree along with u. I think just about almost most trader which enjoy being success should have their very own trading arrange/rule/system they should obey. So emotion could be dealt with not really ruin the trading.

Senior Member payung is an unknown quantity at this point payung's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    The longer you can stay in the forex trading with a sound trading plan, the more likely you will start to experience a better run of trades,
    when you have no arrange you're can't gain with your personal lifestyle thus Forex Trading is extremely well liked business thus why not would like arrange? right listed below would like produce arrange the actual hope achievement the actual Forex Trading.

Senior Member karimkarouma874 is an unknown quantity at this point karimkarouma874's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that we must need a trading plan to be as a successfuly in the Forex trading because trading plan is the most important part for gain success in Forex trade. I always believe without trading plan no trader can gain success in Forex trade. So make good trading plan for gain success in Forex Markets !!

Junior Member gkawkouna is an unknown quantity at this point gkawkouna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that we must need as a trading planed to be successfuly in the Forex trading because trading plan is the most important part for gain success in Forex trade. I always believe without trading plan no trader can gain success in Forex trade. So make good trading plan for gain success in Forex Markets !

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haniesh View Post
    haan ye to hai trading me successhone kel iy hume bahut hi jyda mehant ki zroorat hoti hia yad hum mehant karenge tabhi kuc hakr payenge yadi mehant nhi karenge to hm isme kuch bhi nhi kar payenge mai to isme khoob mehant kar rha hun .
    han bhai forex me success hone ke lie ashe trading planski jarurat hoti he bhai forex me bina ashe plans ke sathkabi success nahi ho skte hein,forex mera favrut buisness he jisme ashe plans he to hmm success jarur ho sakte hein,forex me success hona bhut mushkil he forex mera favrut buisness he

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 877 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 688 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)