+ Reply to Thread
Page 870 of 877 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 868 869 870 871 872 ... LastLast
Results 8,691 to 8,700 of 8762

Thread: You need a trading plan to be successfull in trading

Senior Member dayat is an unknown quantity at this point dayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, any business because everything is based on good management. in addition, the management of financial capacity and management risks should always be considered. always observe the movement of a growing trend on the market, controlling emotions and not make excessive trading merukapan management circuit must be formed before and during the trader to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shofiullah is an unknown quantity at this point shofiullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I need to be a trading plan to success. Without a good plan no one can made good profit from his own work or trade . I think I need a great plan to make good profit from forex trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without plan no one can success in any business. Since forex is very risky business, planning is very important in this business. I have to have a plan where to I stop, where to I open, how much loss I will sustain. how much profit will be satisfied to me. All these plans should be fixed before going to trade. I think if we can remember the plan while trading success will be caught to us must.

Member dragoneye is an unknown quantity at this point dragoneye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good trading plan helps you to make a good profit from hear and successful on this business. forex trading is not so easy. if a trader have a good trading plan he trade hear successfully and it is good for his business. trading plan is essential for trading.

Member munyeria is an unknown quantity at this point munyeria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very very true. Poor planning is one cause of failure in trading. Failing to plan is also a way of digging a hole to loss for yourself. If you study your strategy well and see where you have been going wrong, coming up with the right plan should not be a big probe.

Banned abdulrazzaq is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazzaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you that a trading plan should be in trader's mind before starting trading and it will fruitful for him, I sure demo practice , experience and some skills of trading will also helpful for trading .

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my judgement i think before we open any real account we must have our own plane .. we must have strong view and understand this market how it works

Junior Member Mahfujfx is an unknown quantity at this point Mahfujfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Proper plan can bring massive success in any sector of our life. So it is so true that we need a very good plan to achieve expected success from trading. Without a trading plan achievements of trading will be limited.

Junior Member creativity-02 is an unknown quantity at this point creativity-02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think before we open any real account we must have our own plan . We must have strong view and understand this market how it works ? When we sell and when we buy , how to find the good trend and how to trade with the trend . I think if we don`t have plan we will lose in few days its no mercy in forex market .

Member khalid.sumon is an unknown quantity at this point khalid.sumon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course you need a good trading plan to be successful in trading. A good plan helps a man to reach his goal. So a sound trading plan is needed to be successful in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 870 of 877 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 868 869 870 871 872 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)