+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 877 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 426 476 876 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 8762

Thread: You need a trading plan to be successfull in trading

Banned solih is an unknown quantity at this point solih's Avatar
    Thanks
    all a similar we feature a lot in common during this trade if we feature a lot in common during this trade, we can have the chance out to be able in order to make us are during this business for higher trade by learning from any mistakes or errors themselves from different traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned candlestiker is an unknown quantity at this point candlestiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading set up is arguably one procedure to success in trading, successful traders continually suffered a set up in trading, whereas trading regarding the day or set up has reached its target, probably the trader is obliged to prevent, and also the discipline as to the plans he had created, as this may build it a profitable trader and produce money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member xeeshii is an unknown quantity at this point xeeshii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah at start you needs strategy.. markets ups and downs techniques so that it will help you foR understanding the forex.. I found forex a good thing for trading.. one of my senior told me if you spend a year in a trading then after that year you can trade by closing your eyes..

Senior Member zeeshanahmed is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshanahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being a trader the first step should be a trading plan. Failing to plan is planning to fail holds good for trading also. and the plan includes all aspects of trading like money management, risk management, strategies to use, study of the various factors of the economical happenings, etc. the planning also helps us to trade confidently and disciplined.

Senior Member senatedia is an unknown quantity at this point senatedia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    The longer you can stay in the forex trading with a sound trading plan, the more likely you will start to experience a better run of trades,
    yes you are right my friend , patience and plan is nessecary in forex trading to make money...of we dont have good planing then we will be in loss and if we dont have patience and we are greedy then we cant do forex...because forex is not for greedy ones.. We know practice makes a man perfect. Before practice you must have to make a proper plan to success. Then you have to do hard work that means in concern of practice. I think after that you will success in trading.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading plan bana ke hi kaam karna chahiy yadi hum plan bana ke kaam nhi karenge to isme ache se nhi karenge to isliy hume achi tarh se kaam karna jitne achi tarh se hum kaam utna hi acha kar lenge isliy theek se karna chahiy .

Member fshonest is an unknown quantity at this point fshonest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading plan is the most important thing for traders to be successful in forex market. we can start with make a good money management, learn how to see the comparison of risk and reward in every trade in market, know the time when we should enter the market and exit the market. beside that, we should know how to control our emotions and we should always be patient all the time when taking a decision in trading forex.

Senior Member arslan kiyani is an unknown quantity at this point arslan kiyani's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji han planning kay begair kuch be ham bet6ter nahi kar saktay tu hamary zehan me plan jona chahiya k ham kitna loss bear kar saktay hain or kitna risk lena chahiyay.

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to plan your three thing that Its a must that you must have that is planning and a good strategy that you keep farther from that you you can make sure you dont have have toy fear

Senior Member ehsan is an unknown quantity at this point ehsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view planning is very important for the trade.Trade me planning kr ka he ap success hasil kr skta hain.Planning ya ha ka ap ka pass kitni amount ha ka ap is trade ko chala skta hain.Trade me ap kitana loss bardashat kr skta ha.Proper money management system is required for the trade.Proper planning ka through ap trade me apna goals set kr ta hain ka ap na kitni amount lgani ha trade me ta ka ap profit hasil kr ska.apna emotions ko control kr na hota ha is me.Me official job kr ra hn me is trade ko part time kr ta hn.me isa ziada time dana ke try kr ta hn ta ka is trade ko learn kr skun and ziada profit hasil kr skun.This is a perfect online job ha gr me asa ap kissi time me be kr skta hain.Proper planning is required for the trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 877 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 426 476 876 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)