+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 399 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3982

Thread: Only you can control your behaviour.

Member noga is an unknown quantity at this point noga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has to be control of our emotions and our actions as they may lead us into a loss without the feel and Forex needs to complete quiet and does not require negative emotions because this will be a very great danger to our money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member M.kamran is on a distinguished road M.kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes only we can control our behaviour in forex trading it is simple that if we control our behaviour than we will control our emotions also at the time of loss in forex trading if we control our emotions than we got less loss in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that if we want to succeed in forex trading business we have to learn how to control our emotions.Because if we can't we won't be able to take the right decision and this will make us loose all our capital in just few hours of trading.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that we are the boss while we trade in forex, so there are no people who will control us, so we must able to control ourself. Sometimes it is easy to control other people, but it is hard to control ourself. It makes this business become so difficult, because it is hard to control ourself

Member pashmina is an unknown quantity at this point pashmina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is very important to note when we can control the emotion with good so we can make easy to think to analysis the market conditon. so i think every traders should behave like a professional trader when loss comes to us .Every trader should be more practical here otherwise he can fall in loss.thanks ji

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,668 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Trading main behaviour ko control kary aor Forex Trading main thek experience say Trading kary aor Forex Trading main wrong work na kary aor Forex Trading kay proper Trading kar kay good earning kary

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that by controlling our emotions we can learn and earn more,stay calm and happy on Forex then results will be totally different and favorable for us ,so stay calm ,by the way if you lost your money then forget it and start with new hope.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that trader has the full responsibility for his trading actions and decisions. It is true that we cannot control what the market does but we surely can control how and when we enter the markets place trades. No other person is to blame for our trading results.

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading me apna behavior control karna chahye.Trading me success discipline say working karny me get hoti hai.Trading business discipline say karna chahye.Or agar hum apnay behavior ko control nhi karen gay tu loss ho ga.

Member sazibur.rana is an unknown quantity at this point sazibur.rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i think also that. every professional trader need to control their behavior. because professional traders don't lose control over themselves after being loss and they take it as a normal matter but on the other hand it becomes too painful to newbies. so i think every trader should behave like a professional trader hen loss comes to us. because loss and profit is the part of a business and e can not avoid it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 399 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)