+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Bollinger bands or stochastic oscilator?

Member Brijesh is an unknown quantity at this point Brijesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Which indicator you prefer and feel works best among bollinger bands and stochastic oscilator?
    I've never used bollinger band... But sometime use Stoch. It is good, but not more than RSI and MACD...I mostly use RSI and MACD.. Sometime for a little confirmation I use Stochastic.. I think, Each trader have different strategy, and different style of trading, so they have different choice of indicators... there is many traders, who never use indicators... they always trades with chart patterns...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rabail is an unknown quantity at this point rabail's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger bands ma ne indector use kiya ha or ye acha indecator ha , is se ap ko buy or sell ka clear signal mil jata ha or trend ko smjhne me b asani hoti ha, ap b try karo ye indecator ap ko b fadia hi ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member umarjaved1 is an unknown quantity at this point umarjaved1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these two are best but i add another one long with these two and that is parabolic SAR as a lagging indicator in this bollingerbands and parabolic sar produce and i use stoch just to confirm that signal and it's best with this do not enter when stoch caught in above

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger bands ma ne use kiya ha ye bht acha indctr ha or is se bht help milti ha, 2 lines hoti hain ak buy ka batai ha or ak sell ka, bht san ha is ko smjhna or is se ap market ke trend ko b smjh lete ho or tradng me asani rhti ha
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think these are 2 different indicator functions, bollingerband used to determine trends, while stochastic is used to determine the saturation point of the price, I think even 2 of these indicators will be very powerful when combined. and I think both have their respective strengths. so we do not need to compare both of these indicators
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai jan mujhy ap k is blonger post ki ki kuch smjh main ani raha hai q k main abhi nay hon forex main is liyee kch is ko msjhny main time ly rah hon main aur ap ko koi acha reaply bhi nai dy skta hon abhi k liye sory

Senior Member mfc is an unknown quantity at this point mfc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar mai apne baat karo tu mai stochastic oscilator k sath jada tar RSI ko use ker ta ho keyo ka es say dono ko up aur down hona ka pata lag jata hai jes say kese bhe currency ke trend ko sama na wo bhe long period k hesab say kafe asan ho jata hai.

Senior Member islam123 is an unknown quantity at this point islam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they may be the best signal provided that My partner and i nonetheless utilize the signal, now I am unable to put it to use any more yet I do believe yet signals reveal perhaps the rates should go straight down or perhaps upwards.

Member akksh01 is an unknown quantity at this point akksh01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger bands are simply, volatility bands one each side of a simple moving average. This kind of indicator Bollinger bands are calculated using the standard deviation of price The wider the outer ban the higher the market volatility. Also if the candle stick is below the band; that is short signals if it were to be above that is sell signal.

Banned pankajmehra is an unknown quantity at this point pankajmehra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use stochastic.its standard settings (14,3,3) on all time frames.Checking them from a multiple time frame analysis perspective can give you solid entry - exit points!
    But do yourself a favor and don't trade the stochastic signals, trade PRICE ACTION with confirmation from indicators.Like a bearish engulfing on H4 while stochastics is still on overbought is a setup I would take, I wouldn't wait for stochastic to retrace from the overbought territory! It may be too late.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)