+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Bollinger bands or stochastic oscilator?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai bollinger band ek badiya indicator hai, ek tarah se dekha jaye, to iske upper aur lower band ka fayda bahut hai, middle band iska Moving average ka work karta hai, aur baki upper aur lower ka fayda alag se hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are lot of indicators are in the market and you can see that bollinger bands is one of the best from it but before you have to use it you must have to try to practice on the demo account with it to understand it.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member sheilahawari is an unknown quantity at this point sheilahawari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader would definitely use an indicator that is used to help analyze the price of such examples Bollinger band indicator and stochastic oscillator and of the two I use the stochastic indicator to determine the saturation point because I can see the trend and I can also make the upper bans as a determinant of resistance. and lower bands as a determinant of suport. Bollinger Bands must use good understanding regarding this indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pakpa is an unknown quantity at this point pakpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For beginner, i think bohlinger bands is easier and more suitable for them to learn. they can analyze the market using bohlinger band, and then they will know about support and resistent and how to use it to predict the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bollinger band aur stoch dono ko trader saat me bhi use kar sakta hai,yahan bollinger me bhi fake signals trader ko mil sakta hai aur aise me wo stoch ko use kar raha hoga to fake signals se fir market me bach sakenga..

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger band aur stochastic good indicators hai jisme bollinger band ke signal ko stochastic se hum confirm kar sakte hai, magar main apni forex strategy me dono indicators ka use nahi karti hu, mujhe enko samajhne me pareshani hoti hai.

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    also a good indicator as it provides an overbought and oversold area which indicates position there are many other things also which you ned to be involved and taken into consideration from higher bollinger band and in over bought

Senior Member traderpur is an unknown quantity at this point traderpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both have different functions and for different markets . bollinger is for ranging and stochastic is bettter for trending as well as ranging . so i prefer stochastic

Senior Member anko1 is an unknown quantity at this point anko1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer muse Bollinger Bands only, volatility bands each side of the simple moving average. Type of indicator Bollinger Bands are calculated using the standard deviation of prices during the same period moving averages and plotted both sides of the moving average.

Banned PANKAJMEHRA is on a distinguished road PANKAJMEHRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    they both are different kind of indicators and are used in different situations by me so i cant compare both of them i used bollinger band to check the formation of new trend and for market volatility i use stochastic more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)