+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194
Results 1,931 to 1,938 of 1938

Thread: Is there a way to eliminate risk?

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to avoid making mistakes and to take proper decisions every person should take right decisions and forget about any problems. What is more, it is better to think of the outcome. Never rely on some lucky event. Only deep knowledge and careful understanding of what is going on will help you to overcome the difficulties and to get the best results. If you have any serious intentions, try to take the right decision and to learn what is going on in order to overcome the difficulties and to get the best results

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biyen For This Useful Post:

Fariha jeba (2016-06-26), ntn (2019-09-03)

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, there is a sure way to eliminates risk, and it is that you should quit the trading market, before a maize can grow, it must die first, this is why you have to take risk to gain big.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cozard007 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-03), zohaib1 (2019-12-12)

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One way is using the Stop loss. Second way is not using the stop loss but it is not so simple.
    If you don't want to use SL- you need good money managment and big account balance.
    For example :
    Account balance : 10 000$
    Lot size: 5 lot
    Numbers of position opened: just 1

In this case you have 2000 pips to hold on floating minus as a defence- so you've elimineted the risk because there is no way that price will go opposit by 2000 pips. It will touch your TP one day- just wait

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimloveski For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-03), zohaib1 (2019-12-12)

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    where there is a way to make profit there is a chance to loose as well. it comes together. there is no one who can say he can live without the risk of dieing so there is no way to eliminate risk.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eraesh For This Useful Post:

Fariha jeba (2016-06-26), ntn (2019-09-03), zohaib1 (2019-12-12)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course, there are many tips to reduce or control the risk then we can trade with well and i guess you have already known about it with learn and read for some threads at this forum, then you only need to make implement it at your trading
    do the best we can

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Fariha jeba (2016-06-26), ntn (2019-09-03), onlineabdulrehman (2013-11-29), zohaib1 (2019-12-12)

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Options trading are primarily used to minimize risk in FOREX trades. They help to protect against unexpected fluctuations in the market. When you buy an option your potential loss is limited to the price of the option. When you sell options your potential loss can be significantly higher

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to biyen For This Useful Post:

Fariha jeba (2016-06-26), ntn (2019-09-03), onlineabdulrehman (2013-11-29), Pakeeza (2018-05-17)

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use a simple technique an that is i make protocols/rules for trading and before making a trade i make sure that i follow them and never trader beyond that rules. And this save me from risk taking. After every failure i eveluate my trade and strategy and after finding the reason of failure i update my trading rules.

Another way that i use when i feel that i am taking more risk at that time i decrease my risk to lowest possible level that force me to open few trades only and save me from huge losses.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kashifrehman For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-03)

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Is there a way to eliminate risk?

Every one say forex trading is risky, i am keen to hear if there is a way to eliminate the risk completely?

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fxquest For This Useful Post:

babatunde77 (2021-05-29), Fariha jeba (2016-06-26), ghaffar500 (2018-01-26), HP2018 (2019-02-13), minetrade (2015-02-23), mizan355 (2017-10-23), ntn (2019-09-03), shakeel2017 (2017-10-11), wamahiga1 (2016-06-30), zohaib1 (2019-12-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194

Subscribe to this Thread (10)