+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: What are the benefits for using scripts? and how do you use it.

Senior Member trader911 is an unknown quantity at this point trader911's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use the script in MT4 help us greatly. I often use a script for an open position and a closed position. I was able to cover 10 positions that profit is only a click away use the script.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nikhildey is an unknown quantity at this point nikhildey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I scripts.But I learn a lot from your post.I all comments that benefits me not to use it for the benefit of scripts.Thanks other users will not know this information, and thanks to the commenters.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the scrip is used so that we can quickly such trading scrip for OP and also to Closs all so it will be easier for us to run our MT4,
    how to use it you copy and paste in C / Program Files / Insta / Script

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess you have no benefit from forex script and it's facilities and how to use it. You can use this type of script to start your trade, I suggest that you trade manually only to better results for your account

Senior Member fahim017 is an unknown quantity at this point fahim017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to the Forum. Choose the right location, for more information about Exchange and usability ... ... There are many scripts for ease of use and benefit from the use of foreign currency. Use this type of script, you can buy/sell/turn on/off, click on the many commercial ... ... There are many types of scripts have different applications for different purposes.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    the benefits are many as we would get a lot more time or save time if we open a position by using Scrip
    because we can immediately set for his TP so that by the time that it will help us to better

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    script we can use to aid us in trade so we can find it easier to trade, if we have to trade in the same way it will consume a lot of time and energy, if we use the scrip then we can save our time, such as scrip for open positions directly with TP etc.

Senior Member seethesea is an unknown quantity at this point seethesea's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important thing is find out the space from where 2 get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you r going 2 trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making.

Senior Member ctgboy is an unknown quantity at this point ctgboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newbie.So i can not know what are benefits of using scripts and how do use it?

Senior Member raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have actually done a previous post regarding to offer mt4 coding but on that time I was really busy and couldnt manage to do it. But currently I have enough time to do coding for any indicator. It will be without any charge.
    I will do that indicator if:
    it is usefull for me also
    it is not for commercial purposes.

All indicators that I do will be secret with eachother and you can trust me about it. Otherwise you dont trust me then you dont need to communicate.
    I also would like to meet more traders. I have met wonderful people and I would like to meet more and open my horizon wider.

I see you are possibly prepared to code ea's for traders. What I am wanting (I wish I could code) is an ea that closes all open positions when the total profit of all those positions is at a set amount. For example, I will open a buy position on both the eur/usd and usd/chf. These two as you know move opposite to each other but quite often will get out of kilter and show a profit. I want to be able close both positions when that profit is, for example, $50. This amount could be adjustable. Once it is closed, I then want it to reopen in the reverse to the preceding trade, so if it closed buy positions, I want it to open sell positions (this could be an option that could be turned off).
    I would also like to have an emergency stop loss setting based on a $ amount as I open these positions without SL.

So, the variables are:
    The pairs used
    The lot sizes
    Profit amount
    Stop loss
    Re-open positions or not

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast