+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 180 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai mere ko to Asian session pahle acha lagta tha, lekin usmein abhi movement jayda nahi ho raha hai, to maine abhi sirf London sessoin par hi trading kar raha hoon, mere ko ye session sabse acha lagta hai bhai.
    sabhi session ashe hote hein bhai isme koi dout nhi he forex me kisi bi session me ashi trade krke ashi succcess jarur hasil kr skoge bhai je bat ekdum shai he me alwayse forex me ashi success make krna like krta hun and hmesha hi krta rhuga isme koi dout nhi he bhai
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mere ko to Asian session pahle acha lagta tha, lekin usmein abhi movement jayda nahi ho raha hai, to maine abhi sirf London sessoin par hi trading kar raha hoon, mere ko ye session sabse acha lagta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I think it depend on what pair you work with it

Iam work normally in EUR jpy and I wait Asia session and Europe session to can work and I think this pair move in big range and I have chance to work in 2 different session so I have big movement can get my profit in it
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every session is good if we know how to trade and how to make money in that session some traders feel that there is only one session that can give them profit but it doesn't work like that yes if you place a trade on usd during the Newyork session trade or during the overlapping period of that session then obviously trading would be fast and if you predicted the market well then you can make money and same applies to other pairs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    in this trading business many traders like the Asian session like for trading because it is safer than the other sessions but some traders the other sessions which have the bullish trend of this market .
    Haan bhai ye baat to sahi hai Asia session thoda safe mana jaata hai bhai, bahut hi slow movement hota hai bhai main bhi is session mein trading karta hoon, lekin jab entry point milta hai tohi entry leta hoon bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business many traders like the Asian session like for trading because it is safer than the other sessions but some traders the other sessions which have the bullish trend of this market .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sabhi session ashe ote hein me alwayse evening time newyork sesson me trade krta hun lekin london sesson me bi movment ashi bani rehti he isme koi dout nhi he mene sabhi session me trade ki he koi jiada diffrent nhi hota
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I think all sessions is safe as long as we could see an opportunity to make a profit in that sessions , and we have planned to enter in it, and we always apply good money management, because our trading is safe or not is determined by our MM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

hodori (2017-08-25)

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    session koi be ho bas trader ko kam karna ana chahiye kio ka agar kam karna ata ho tu koi be session ho kuch be nhi kehta ha sab se kam kar sakta ha trader lekin agar kam hi na ata ho tu phir sab session ma loss hi ho ga

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptivatingAyesla View Post
    I agree with you. I also choose Asian session. I usually trade with the Asian session because i believe that I can easily monitor my trades and I am earning profit. I think it will also depend on your trading plan and also with your skills and techniques in the trading industry. We all have our uniqueness of our trading system so we must use it when we are comfortable with it.
    Bhai bahut se trader Asia session hi choose karte hai, is session mein bhai movement khaas nahi hoti hai aur trend asani se mil jata hai scalper khaas karke mere liye is session mein trading karna pasand karte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 180 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)