+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 180 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it will depend on their trading strategy but if we have good trading strategy and good
    money management we can make our trading account safe so it will depend on our trading system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tapuu is an unknown quantity at this point tapuu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the asian sesion and the london sesion is best for trading. In that sesion the currency moves slowly so we gets times to make decission and gets times to understand the forex market. I trade in that sesion and gaining profit in that sesion. So i think the asian sesion and london sesion is best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member indiafx is an unknown quantity at this point indiafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Asian session was very good for scalping, small risk and do not require great endurance, I am very happy to trade in the Asian session, but it should be noted about the news

Banned crestex1122 is an unknown quantity at this point crestex1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am new in forex trading and still learn forex from different sources but i want to be a good trader in this market and i work hard to get this goal so learning is the key of success and then start trading and get profit.

Banned misshema is on a distinguished road misshema's Avatar
    Thanks
    Safe or not, depending on your promptness in the be realistic of sell. I was more comfortable trading in the European session, as nearby is for eternity a elder movement in the session. So so as to, as soon as all indicators are giving a imply, I instantaneously achieve the friendly perception.

Member ramsha aliza is an unknown quantity at this point ramsha aliza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The extent that i have observed, changing with a business sector throughout the UK session is still the better, provided that you check out it, the US session is only the inverse of what the UK sessions does, yet this is not sure.

Senior Member ponss is an unknown quantity at this point ponss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In my view Asian session is safer as there are hardly violent moves in this session and due to tighter range your risk also decreases so thus safer for traders as lessor the volatlity the safer the traders job. Which session do you see safer?
    session is best suited to the strategies used and generate a lot of profit. because forex traders use different strategies, the best sessions will be different. strategy but usually there are 2 types of trending and sideways. if sideway strategy, the Asian session was good. if the trending strategy, then london and new york is the best.

Instaforex best broker!

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think every time is good for trading but it will depend on each trading strategy for trader if they
    are scalper trader they just get in the market when the price is sideways but if they or trending trader they will get in the market in hoigh news impacts.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    when I start the process of learning to trade in a real account, I think need to find a safe time, safe time is when the market moves are not too volatile. so that it will minimize the risk of loss that may be experienced. because I realized that when I trade, I still would have a lot of beginners make mistakes. and I prefer to trade the Asian session safe for me.

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Which session do you think is safer to trade?
    i think all session is save for trading if you are a real trader and you have a good skill about forex trading.
    also if you have a good money management and analytic power then its not a mater. but at London session market fluctuation is very high. then trade carefully.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 180 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)