+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    trade krnay kay liye har session hi safe hota hai forex main aap jb chaaho aap trade kr sktay ho aur aap is main trade kr kay acha earn kr sktay ho forex trading main aap wait zaroor kia kro q kay agr aap is main wait kr kay trade kro gay to aap ko forex main acha earn kr nay ka moqa milega wese to forex me har session hi safer hai agar ap ka capital account bara hai to lekin agar ap ka account small hai to ap ke liye raat 8 se 12 bajy tak ka session best rahe ga kyun ke is time me market kafi slow hoti hai to ap survive kar sakte hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For new entrants Sydny session is better because in this session only few news hit the market and price follow the technicals in quite well manners and some how i love to trade in this session and grabbing 50 pips are easy and with tehcnicals only possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market has the four session. I think that the USA session is fast and we are good earning. We are see that the good mo eme t in this session. You known that the most of the traders are like this session. We can say that the Pakistani a d Indian traders are jion the regular and work it. forex ke business me asian se ssion ko sabse acha maana jaata hai,trader ko esme range trading aana chahiye aur esme trader scalping bhi kar sakta hai,trader ke paas strong signal he waise to sabse jaroori hota hai..

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    must trader advice session is safe to start a transaction in the forex market is the European session or sessions Americans, because in the second session, the market has always formed a good trend, and we can try to make trades by following market trends, so that we can make a profit The IRS session, depending on the currency. Pound is very little business during the Tokyo session. See, for example, that at the end of the Tokyo session, start to move forward. London session GBP / USD currency trading volume represents about 23%. In addition, the pound traded in the New York session.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by anaku View Post
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that Asian session is most safer than other session but I love to trading with volatility and for that I love to trade at New York -London session because most of the corporate traders trade at that time and high volatility happens in that session. For me, all trading session is good for trading, and i really like to trade with all trading session. I trade with price action, and always follow the trend, so it is not matter if the market is flat or trending, it is not matter when i trade, i think i still have opportunity to make good profit in my trading
    मुझे लगता है कि एशियाई सत्र शुरुआती लोगों के लिए सुरक्षित सत्र है और जिनके पास बड़ी पूंजी नहीं है, मुझे इस समय में व्यापार करना पसंद है क्योंकि बाजार एक छोटी सी सीमा में चलता है और स्कैल्पिंग बहुत प्रभावी है और यह बहुत लाभदायक है।

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that Asian session is most safer than other session but I love to trading with volatility and for that I love to trade at New York -London session because most of the corporate traders trade at that time and high volatility happens in that session. For me, all trading session is good for trading, and i really like to trade with all trading session. I trade with price action, and always follow the trend, so it is not matter if the market is flat or trending, it is not matter when i trade, i think i still have opportunity to make good profit in my trading

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the Asian session is the safe session for the beginners and for who don't have a big capital , I like to trade in this time because the market moves in a small range and Scalping is very effective and it's very profitable. forex main trade krnay kay liye hamay safe session ka wait krna chaahiye q kay agr aap is mian safe session ka wait kr kay trade kro gay to is main aap ko bohot zyada faida hoga forex main mai bhi safe session ka wait krta hon aur is kay baad main is main trade krta hon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to karwa For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my freind i think safety on forex trading depends upon ones own style of trading and money management. In terms of sessions the average movement in asian session is very low so to me its boring to trade and london and us session is far better than others with respect to price action and movement. me ye khena chahta hun k forex trading business forex trader k lye ek safer business hai jo khabhe na khatam hone wala business hai jis k through hum bhot sari earning kar skhtay han is lye humen forex trading ko bhot ziada importance deni chaye k forex hum sab k lye best or safer business hota hai

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    khyal say worst tb hi hoti hay jab maeket move nai karti ya band hoti hay lakin mera khyal say market kabhi bi band nai hoti balka 24 hour move karti hay tab hi to ham kisi bi time trading kar sakty hain ku kay agar sunday ko wrost hoti to ham trading kasa karty keh forex trading main trading ki luck bohat important role play karti hai or trader with in 24 house kisi bhi time forex market online access karky trading kar sakta hai so trading main koi worst time nahi hoota wost time trader ki luck.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    session had not as active movement of the European session and U.S. session so that the trader will be easier to monitor them, and analyze, if a trader wants to trade with the test session analysis of American and European comparison will better know one another session The pound trades extremely lightly during the Tokyo session. Start watching it near the end of the Tokyo session as it can start moving then. In the London sessio

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tlagsing For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)