+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 176 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Key to understanding the future move lies in the studies of history

Junior Member loulou852 is an unknown quantity at this point loulou852's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that if we are in daily or weekly strong support and resistance it can bounce.but how prices as an actions that will be reacted at this level.to know this thing we watch the previously as a history of price action how price action act on recent past.like if it make a shadow we can expect a shadow on that support or resistances !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    as long as there is still a concern against major currencies USD EURO GBP and YEN ane think gold is still a favorite as a safe haven ..
    but there must be a saturation point now ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ochenapothikq1 is on a distinguished road ochenapothikq1's Avatar
    Thanks
    History definilt repeats but i are unable to get your move every time frame mean we are unable to predict The item every time frame in forex every one movement will be unique when i are unable to ensure information about coming move but my spouse and i will probably predict for you to a few how IN ADDITION TO This really is possible via analysing historical gata by the assistance of technicals. While my spouse and i talk information about in order to think wisely on The idea day my spouse and i tend to be talking information about to help carry before moves.

Banned eyank-subur is an unknown quantity at this point eyank-subur's Avatar
    Thanks
    If those of us who limited capital might not be said but to save them billions of dollars to investors who may be different from another point of view, for they tend to be more secure ivestasi their money into gold when his CHF or global economic conditions messy, from the example invest in form the euro continued to fall in value.

Senior Member korek is an unknown quantity at this point korek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indeed, trading has its own phenomenon, has a different story and got a different assessment. But trading is unique, there is no single ruler. That there is only the master of each other are not mutually dropped, but even more strengthen. Phenomenon where traders with small capital might be great, or perhaps, a little big capital. High science that is needed.

Banned manci is an unknown quantity at this point manci's Avatar
    Thanks
    current European crisis began again, and this causes the market to be unstable, so be prepared to take advantage in the market which is volatile.

Banned signil is an unknown quantity at this point signil's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, whatever the market conditions that occurred today, we should be able to make the best of it. going up and down 1000 pips does not matter, the important thing we can take advantage of it. Hitman exactly what it says, do not ever forget the risks that will happen. plan how we can accept losses if one position ...

Junior Member banson is an unknown quantity at this point banson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The path value of the research, learn, if they contact occurs and the history of the year. History, whether the vendor will be able to see a patient, and just because the measures ever for any other year if more graphic assistants you after options

Junior Member tankv is an unknown quantity at this point tankv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true, as a result of the treatment of the final movements of Forex and this analysis is often easier to make profit. This aids in the prediction of long-term Forex traffic. When we all know the story or share with previous data, we can, to stand among the great Forex thoroughly.

Member saadtariq786 is an unknown quantity at this point saadtariq786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have spent few months here in forex but still i am thinking that i have to learn more.as i know that,you have to study the history by looking at the hourly, weekly and if demand necessary, the monthly charts to know about the market trend of a specific currency pair. Good information about the history is very important to predict the future result of your trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 176 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)