+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Film you watched Last Week...?

Banned iqrashoukat is an unknown quantity at this point iqrashoukat's Avatar
    Thanks
    i watched singham movie with my friends and enjoyed it very much...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mobi123 is an unknown quantity at this point mobi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i watched last week "murder3". it is a good movie, music bhi acha he, and acha time pass he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mein tou last week bohat ziyada bisy tha eis liye koi movie daikh he nahi saka eis liye meiney koi b movie watch nahi ki our mujhey kisi movie ka bata b nahi hai k new market mein ai hai k nahi

Senior Member ARABIAN is an unknown quantity at this point ARABIAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    last week i have watched amny movies like Dangerous ishq,and despicable 2,and my favourite season homaland,person of interest,arrow,big bang theory,one and half amn,how i met your month,new girls,witches of east wick,the conjuring.

Junior Member siddhartha is an unknown quantity at this point siddhartha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ashiqui 2 is an awesome movie, a must watch movie for people who have fallen in love or about to fall in love and for also those who have a broken heart due to some previous love affair. Anyways all ashique should watch Ashiqui 2

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not wasting the time to watch the films. I try to enhance the knowledge and experience to use the demo account. This is better for me instead to see the films.

Banned hasaonline is an unknown quantity at this point hasaonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aashiqui 2 is a 2013 Bollywood romantic musical drama film. Aashiqui 2 is a love story centering around the turbulent relationship between musicians Rahul and Arohi, a relationship which is affected by Rahul's issues with alcohol abuse and temperament. Rahul loses his fans and fame due to alcoholism. But he then decides to turn a small time singer into a rising star.
    irected by Mohit Suri. Starring Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor in the lead roles, it was produced by Bhushan Kumar and Mukesh Bhatt under the T-Series and Vishesh Films banners. Set in the early 2010s

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Last week maine Akshay Kumar ki film BOSS dekhi, es movie se mujhe bahut ummid thi magar ye meri ummid par khari nahi uatari, pata nahi kyo Akshay kumar aaj kal aisi filme kyu kar raha hai. ye ek average film hi rahi mere liye.

Member Hidayatullah is an unknown quantity at this point Hidayatullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i watched movie last week dhoom macha do

Banned ahmadnizar is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadnizar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I recently watched the movie R.I.P.D
    pretty good film full of unreal hayal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)