+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 136 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese candlesticks is the best.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Japanese Candlestick chart patterns abhi no ki sabhi chart patterns as well as use hone guardians chart patterns hi, eske popular hone ka main reason ye hai ye ye read karne aur market ko samjhne me esme aasani hoti hi, koi bhi forex traders ess chart pattern to sath Hi, right trading. and forex play trading when Humara fits japeness candel pattrn bohat acha ha is sy hum ko techl anylisi play badh mada milte ha aur yes bohat zyada popular bhi ha is ko samjhny play start play ap mashkil ho ge bad play ap samhjay gay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlestick ko samjhna chahiye jo trader candlestick ko samjh kar trading kai hi wo mai acha trading trader profit le pata hai candlestick ko dekh kar trading karne se traders achi trading kar pata hai pehle usko samjhna padta hai and candlestick par bhai pura bharosa karke trading karna hota hi, you bahut hi effective hi bhai, issa istalal karke trading karne se bhai humare ko the entry point bahut hi acha miles jata hai bhai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay yaha par humy ise par he focus because hota hai always so that hum yai cheeze ko mind mai rakh kar chalty hain tou kafi acaha rhta hai kio k candle sticks yaha par important katha hai trade k leyay aur par he he sahe works ho sakti hai always ise leyay mughy aysa lagta hi k hamara focus yahe hona chayya. and actually I just here aur mujhe is barey mein abhi kuch nhi pata tou mujhe bht dukh ho raha hai k mein ki koi application helps nhi kar paa rahi hun abhi .. members plz help me to understand this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fx love For This Useful Post:

mainhard (2019-08-19)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji so that the application of our ice mai without indiacetr trde karni hai fer pehle application kam ice mai wax stick chart ko samje application fer ice kam mai trde car sakte hai fer kam ice application mai achi earns a kar karma hai bai saab ji forex mai hum apne's dream sabi ko competing because of hi bai saab ji forex and throughout the business world hai bai saab ji and Japanese candlestick seems a good analysis to find some technical parts for profit, it might look good and provide price action, everyone will use it for graph analysis

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

fx love (2019-08-19)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The pattern and strategy of Japanese candle sticks is a great strategy but this Japanese candle stick has many parts to learn and must remember during difficult trade and efforts and as traders we must remain prepared and all will be well with patients and Jab Mien ney almost 2 month of trading pehley began ki to mujhe bari he was hoti thi issue Japan candle stick chart mien kuch samjh he nahi aata tha trend ka bhi pata nahi chalta tha but ab jab kuch kuch samjh aa giya hai to pata chala hai key yeh kafi useful hai

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, this candlestick is the best. We can easily find time and closing prices and also high lows. This is the best candlestick. Do have many advantages. Most traders trade using this candlestick. And the main thing is this stick is the best for analysis. This helps to analyze the market well. and most traders use it and it is very easy and helps identify us for future price movements and for live forex trading account strategies, so use candlesticks to see better movements.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is actually true that Jaban's candlestick is the best and there are 4 strategies available for learning. These four strategies are very good if you judge during trading on forex and how to get bhi sub sey favorite charts he hai start starting mien line graph ko he sub sey ziada pasand karti thi mujhe lagta tha key yeh sub sey hai simple but jab mujhe aehsta aehsta experience howa to ab mujhe candle stick chart he acha lagta hi.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is a Japanese candle, I only know normal candles, what is different between the two candles, why do you think they are better. There are so many important things to look after that sometimes my mind is blown up by all this information and regulations and problems and so on, please let me know. and I have used this candlestick strategy but I combine it with support resistance and it gives me very good results, it is very easy to understand this pattern but it is difficult to trade that is why I use support resistance so it helps me to find out fake patters.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading candlestick is the same as ihmiyat Ki hamil hy. The forex trading has been used to make sure that it is possible for some people to take advantage of the benefits of japnase canalistic and can be used by some of the analyzers. Bohat sy pedagang sukses candlestick ki bina par singh ko baichty hain And 80% of the people who have spoken with the name of the person or have spoken about it are very popular, they have had a lot of fun and have had a lot of time in their life, and for the first time, I have seen them in the past for the first time in my life.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must use many indicators along with technical analysis to have a clear and ful idea about new price movements. Relying on candlesticks does not only give good results. Skilled traders must use each tool to make it easy to predict the market. and for me I like candles is one of the good methods of technical analysis that I use and I have learned many things about it sometimes I trade only with candle sticks without other indicators

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 136 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open