+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi all how r u?

Member amir amir is an unknown quantity at this point amir amir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Iss forum pe bohat saray pakistani hain main b pakistan se he hun aur iss forum pe different countries se logon ne join kiya hua hai forex discussion k leye. Main zyada ter khud he analysis kernay ke koshish kerta hun aur i think yeh zyadaaurskills b polish hoti hain. achi baat hai iss se humaray confidence mein b izafa hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned iqrashoukat is an unknown quantity at this point iqrashoukat's Avatar
    Thanks
    hye frnds i am from rawalpindi,Pakistan... i am fine... how are all you??? plz tell me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mobi123 is an unknown quantity at this point mobi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how r u janab. i m here from pakistan. i m fit fat and happy happy. good morning to all of you. stay blessed

Senior Member MubashirAhmed is an unknown quantity at this point MubashirAhmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. i m here from pakistan. i live in lahore and bassically from chakwal. i love forex because it is so much funtastic place to learn and earn.

Senior Member datace.fox is an unknown quantity at this point datace.fox's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hassan70715 View Post
    hi how are you. i am fine and enjoy. and i hope that you will be enjoying the best of your health. i am pakistani. and from punjab state. how are you all guys.
    here me pakistani !! and I am fine ! ap kaise hen janab !! hope Ramzan k rooze pure gye honge EID wishes for you !! I wish happy eid to awl forex trader ! who are surviving there time here , to earn money , i wish sab apni eid ko ache se manyen !

Banned mnouman32 is an unknown quantity at this point mnouman32's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am fine thank you and how are you ? i am fit and enjoy working on this forum with you and other friends.

Senior Member razi is an unknown quantity at this point razi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhai main pakistani hun aur forex pe kam kr rha hun aap kese hain aur kb forex ko join kiya aap ne aur kitna kma rhe ho btao mujhe.

Banned hassan70715 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan70715's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi how are you. i am fine and enjoy. and i hope that you will be enjoying the best of your health. i am pakistani. and from punjab state. how are you all guys.

Member rao hassan is an unknown quantity at this point rao hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

hi all how r u?

yaha kon kon pakistani hain ...add me all and forex trader kon kon hain jo khud anpna analysis krta ho ..

---------- Post added 08-02-2013 at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-01-2013 at 07:34 AM ----------

koi tou reply kro .

+ Reply to Thread