+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84

Thread: Trading with My System.

Member aleska24 is an unknown quantity at this point aleska24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It looks like a great system sir, i am very much thankful to you that you shared your trading system with us, and i hope that you will guide us more on trading, i will use this system and follow your rules, i have lost much money in forex because of bad trade but now i will trade as you said.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aleska24 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This Morning i took a long entry with my system and opened a long trade at 129.82 and exited at 130.40 at Pivot Point R1 so, we had a good little trade of +58 pips of only 7 pips of DrawDown (it moved just 7 pips against us)...

TRADING MADE SIMPLE

mazprofx.

Last edited by mazprofx; 2013-07-30 at 07:54 PM.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), aleska24 (2013-07-30), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai aapne ye kafi achcha thread banaya hai, aur ismein jo strategy di hai, wo dekhne mein bhi kafi achchi lag rahi hai, main ye janna chahta hoon, ki ye strategy sirf M15 par use karna hai ya fir M5 ya kisi aur time frame par bhi use kar sakte hai?
    This strategy uses involvement of 3 timeframes:-

H4:- Gives Direction and strength of major Trend. (Direction Chart)
    H1:- Gives Emotion and Sentiment of market. (Setup Chart)
    M15:- Gives us a perfect entry. (Trigger Chart)

You can use it on M5 and M30 too, just load the template given and change the time-frame to M5 or M30 it will work fine..

And, the Main USP of this system is that because of involvement of 3 Timeframes, we will very rarely get a false entry and this system will give signal only in the trending market and will keep you out when the market is moving sideways or not trending...

mazprofx.
    Last edited by mazprofx; 2013-07-30 at 12:17 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29), sehar6 (2013-10-11)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aapne ye kafi achcha thread banaya hai, aur ismein jo strategy di hai, wo dekhne mein bhi kafi achchi lag rahi hai, main ye janna chahta hoon, ki ye strategy sirf M15 par use karna hai ya fir M5 ya kisi aur time frame par bhi use kar sakte hai?
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trading with My System.

....This Post will be constantly updated....

Hi!

Everyone,

We all are here in this forum, because we all are forex traders, and we are trading this world's largest market.

There are many members in this forum who are new, & doesn't know exactly how to trade this market and they are consistently losing and blowing their accounts.

Most of them have urge me to help them with their trading or share my trading system with them.

I wanted to release this thread much earlier, but i wasn't able to do that because i had no time, but now i have made my decision and will share all the knowledge that i have in a most simple manner so that every trader is benefited and even the new traders could understand it.

So, in this thread I will share my Trading Experience and Trading System with you all and will show you my exact style of trading.

Who I am :-

I am a trader who is trading the forex market for more than 4 years now, and currently the moderator of this forum and i am an intraday trader who likes to open and close my position within the same day.

You should Know :-

You should know that no one is perfect and even the pro traders analysis are wrong and they too have bad trades...

The success in forex market depends on the profit/loss ratio, so to succeed you should see that you are able to pick more profitable trades and minimize loss as much as possible...

How The System Works :-

Works on:- M30, M15, M5. (Best on M15)

The System works on All Time-Frames but i recommend you to trade it on M15 because as an intraday trader you will get 1-3 entries daily and the price action will be less than that is on M5.

It uses Trend Trading Strategy and gives signal for Trend Breakouts and Trend Retracement Breakouts.

Though no system is 100% accurate and every indicator gives false signal that is why I have designed this system in such a way that we will trade in M15 and will confirm our entry with two higher TF's H1 and H4.So, our entry will be more accurate and we will get very less false entry. So, this system is able to give you a Profit Ratio of more than 85%-90% (which is very High compared to other systems.)

Indicators Used:-

1.)Moving Average (5) with shift of 2, to make it a leading indicator.
    2.)Pivot Points Daily shows daily support and resistance points.
    3.)Heiken Ashi Candles.
    4.)Arrow indicator indicates sentiment of market has been changed.
    5.)GP_Macd (H1) shows Trend's strength in H1.
    6.)GP_Stochastic (H1) shows that trend is in overbought or oversold area .
    7.)GP_Macd (H4) shows Trend's strength in H4.
    8.)GP_Major Trend (H4) shows current Trend in H4.
    9.)Genesis Matrix (M15) gives signals to enter the market.

My Systems Image Showing all the indicators :-

Note :- None of the indicator repaints, all are good leading indicators.

For Entry Rules (Buy and Sell) Refer the Following Post:-

Following are the Rules for Enter and Exit for this system, and as we have updated our system so here are the new Updated Rules, Refer the Following Post and get Updated with New Rules.

Note:- ........ You Should Enter in the Market as much close as you can towards the

.................... Yellow Moving Average (5).

Exit :-

We will exit or target the nearest pivot point. ( - 8 pips). Though this depends on the trend strength if the trend is stronger and you have reached the pivot point you targeted and the trend is still strong then you can target the next pivot point but don't forget to lock your profits.

Stoploss:-

-+ 5 pips of Previous Swing High or Previous Swing Low.

Exception to the Rules Of Entry and Exit :-

There is an Exception to the Rules of Entry and Exit as stated above, only when the market is expecting a Reversal, so that we can catch a good amount of move if the market reverses.
    Refer the Following Post to Know the Rules of Entry and Exit when the market is expecting a Reversal or a Reversal is in Place.

How to Detect a Trend Change or a Reversal:-

Most Frequently Asked Question:-

Q: What to do if the GP_ Sochastics (H1) Goes in Oversold or Overbought area??

The Answer to this Question is Been Given in the Following Post and You can view it below

Money Management Technique:-

For Money Management Technique you should refer my first Thread in this forum (at that time, I was not a moderator).

Following is the link of that Thread :-

Power of My System:-

I have taken a trade on Eur/Jpy on 1 August 2013 opened at 130.48 and closed at 131.84 a profit of around +136 pips.

I have explained in detailed how i planned and managed this trade in my later posts as follows:-

https://indian-forex.com/showthread....=1#post4004281

I have attached the entire system on this thread so that you can all try and test this system in your demo account first and i hope that you will find some success with this system if you are trading according to the rules.

Major Update (Released on 8th August 2013):-

I had Made Some Modification to Our Higher Timeframe Indicators GP_Sochastic (H1) and GP_MajorTrend (H4).

Many user of this system thought that these Higher Timeframe Indicators are Repainting but that is not the case.

It will Repaint till the Higher Timeframe Candle is Running and Once it is Closed it will not Repaint.

I have Added Vertical Lines to this Indicators which will indicate the Close of Candle in Higher Time Frame (HTF).

Once, this Green Vertical Line Appears then You Should know now that the Data Before this Vertical Line is Fixed and will Not Repaint at any Cost.

Though I will Show you all, Some Examples of Live Trades How to Confirm Your Entry with HTF in my later Posts.

To Get Updated, Just Download the Template and Load it in your Terminal (No need to Download Indicators Again).

The Biggest Magic In The World.....You Get More When You Share More..

mazprofx.

...You should go through the Entire Thread because i have explained some good examples and other important things required in Forex Trading, through Live Trading Examples...

...Any Stupid Post will not be Tolerated in this Thread and the Post will be Deleted Immediately...

Attached Files
    Last edited by mazprofx; 2013-10-05 at 05:07 PM.

10. The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Abrar Ahmed (2013-08-11), Ahmadali (2019-08-26), ajju (2013-09-06), aleska24 (2013-07-30), aliv (2013-07-30), andihaerani (2013-08-26), ansi09 (2013-09-02), anumalik (2013-11-27), Asok (2014-01-08), atifrana (2014-06-17), awais5454 (2013-10-15), badare001 (2013-09-03), BASHARAT55 (2015-04-25), benskc (2013-09-08), chawli (2014-04-21), dareking (2013-08-08), darpan2014 (2015-01-31), Droidfx (2013-11-02), fazalraheem (2013-09-01), forexking123 (2013-08-30), forexloser (2013-09-27), franz (2013-08-06), freemoney (2013-07-30), fxmoney (2013-07-30), jeetnrimi (2013-08-01), mabbas (2013-07-30), mahi218 (2015-08-28), mano007 (2013-09-05), monirhosen (2013-10-15), nada naser (2013-11-03), nadanaveed1 (2017-11-02), onur (2017-11-27), P-K (2015-03-26), pakaljanat (2016-08-31), prim.love (2013-07-30), profitsbuzz (2013-10-14), raheel001 (2020-10-29), ranashafiqanwar (2013-08-14), ravind111 (2013-08-06), rozeee (2013-09-20), safrash (2014-04-21), saud (2013-10-19), sehar6 (2013-10-11), seribudollar (2013-09-24), shubhamhero (2013-10-01), tayyab982 (2013-08-04), tonyfx168 (2013-09-02), unlucky007 (2013-08-26), Unregistered (1), wazir (2013-08-25), zeeshanahmed (2013-08-04), zihan6500 (2013-07-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84

Subscribe to this Thread (7)