+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 448 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think market always moves against the trend??

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a result, you might have the ability to increase by 200% to your profit. On the other hand, really should you be unlucky and loses money inside the Forex trading, the margin deposit of 2% will imply a lack of 200% far too. Irrespective of whether you might be participating in Forex trading on the net or offline, the policies are classified as the exact same. I strongly believe that in forex market moved favor the trend.With my analyzing experience I saw the market moving position in favor of trend ,but some times it ply opposite roll.If it can be opposite,after some times can be remove.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this trend is a result of the market industry plus it indicates market place generate this trend,.. and once againts the market industry won't ever transfer against the trend, this trend is result on the market place actions, along with for this were since the dealer only try to adhere to the market industry or even trend. in fact foreign exchange market is moved seriously on account of belief.. my partner and i in addition have seen to get market place out of control along with behave just the opposite while using the information that is certainly released. my partner and i thats precisely why prefer never to business information along with use complex research simply.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can ahev the godo risk tradign knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time. It is suitable sources of income for student and employee. Its a game also. There is business which as no risk.

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 471 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market kisi ke bhi against move nahin karti market trend mein move Kar Di hai Jo market content chal raha ho to usi ke andar kar rahi hoti hai aur agar market mein Koi bhi news a jaaiye Koi Corona virus ki vajah se koi bhi update Ho jaaye to jiski vajah se market ke andar Puri taur per changing aati hai aur jab aap order lagate Hain to mostly order Ham support resistance per pahunch jaati hai vahan per lagate Hain aur jiski vajah se market achanak Jo munh Kar Diya to Ham samajhte Hain ki market hamare opposite maaf kar rahi hai yah concept sahi nahin hai

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji dear bath hi yahi hay quen kay trend banta hay news par or country ki hala par hamaray paas aik pear may do currencies hanae aik usd or dosri jpy agar usd ka G.D.P barta hay to lazmi bath hay kay iss ka rate barjaata hay or ya up may jaati hay phir agar jpy ka G.D.P barta hay to phir usd down hogi or jpy up hogi.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to skamran For This Useful Post:

Zahra (2020-04-25)

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji dear bath hi yahi hay quen kay trend banta hay news par or country ki hala par hamaray paas aik pear may do currencies hanae aik usd or dosri jpy agar usd ka G.D.P barta hay to lazmi bath hay kay iss ka rate barjaata hay or ya up may jaati hay phir agar jpy ka G.D.P barta hay to phir usd down hogi or jpy up hogi.

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han kabhi kabhi mere mind men bhi yehi bat ati ha k jab me apny orders ko place kia hai tu market forun hi mere against move ker jati hai kabhi kabhi esa hota hai k ap market men jab orders lgaty hein pher usi time market bhi hmari hi direction men chali jati hai me ne yehi socha hai k market men apny orders ko support or resistance ko dekh ker hi order ko palce kia jaey is se order ko profit men ley ker jany men asaani ho jaty hai

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can make the doalr is suceess ways employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time. It is suitable sources

10. The Following User Says Thank You to holiday For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think, No doubt forex market is tough to predict but it does not mean that it always moves against the trend, mostly we get the desirable result while some time we have to face terrible situation. So we should not worried about a market variation and should do the bold decision as market is not as tough and we have in our mind. It happens with us too my friend because it the forex trading and we know that if we can understand the right Entry point then our trade will make profit so I think we all need to understand the trend of the market and have to trade with the right Entry point.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi mere khayal se se aisi ko bast nahi hai. night me Jo trend hora hai diy me uske against hi trend ho jaroori nahi. forex me kabhi bhi much bhi ho sakta hai. isliye Aap a is a maankar na chalen nahi to loss ho sakta hai. ho sakta hai jab jab aapne notice kiya ho a is a hua ho. kyunki Maine bhi kai baar dekha hai ki day me Jo trend hora jai evening me iske against trend hota hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 448 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)