+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 448 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think market always moves against the trend??

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia ye kese baat kr rhe hn ema pko batado ke market hamesha trend ko hi follow krti hn aur ossi ke trend me follow krtey hue agge calti hn but 1 baat trend ko break kr ley to samaj lo ke ab trend ko follow kra bevaqofi hn becoz jab trend ko break krta hn to thorey time down trend pakar leti hn market
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-29), billyboy00007 (2017-09-29), incomejobs (2017-09-27), kanita (2017-09-25), munibkhan (2017-09-30)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that the tendency which turns between us is the analysis and the calculation of ourselves.

* first study the trend on the chart and if you have the right strategy after that and you still see the loss,
    after it just needs the pationce to see the income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member farzanaz is on a distinguished road farzanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i do not think so market only moves against when there is any big news....every time you need to be very careful before placing any trade..good market analysis and good money management is really important......and in case if you are getting loss in any trade stay calm the market ll be in your favour aswell.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the industry going is also create some pattern out, and the industry was following to the pattern that is on the occur, so the investor need to adhere to the pattern if they do not following to the pattern they can not got the benefit.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once againts the market will never move against the trend, the trend is the impact of market movements.
    So Forex means a source of income on line with various topics of discussion about forex trading.
    i thats why choose not to trade news and just use technical analysis. I have never seen that the forex market
    ever started to move against the trend ...

Banned dhetox is on a distinguished road dhetox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex means a source of income on line with various topics of discussion about forex trading.
    This is an indian wave site from which many people make money in a long time.
    This is an appropriate source of income for students and employees. Its a game too.
    There are businesses that are not at risk.

Member mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think once againts the market will never move against the trend, the trend is impact of the market movements, and for it we are as the trader just try to follow the market or trend ...jee han akser aesa be ho jata hai ke jo trend chal raha ho to wo trade open karne ke bad is ke against chala jaata hai

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mano33 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-24)

Banned Vijay125 is an unknown quantity at this point Vijay125's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, the foreign exchange market is very angry because of the sentiment. I have also seen that the market has been motivated for management and with the downloaded news, the other has to work completely. This is the reason why I do not like to exchange news and use technical analysis.

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I don't think that it will always happens. According to me that is not possible that every time the trend go against the market. I am keen to have a good teacher forever and as soon i will caught someone to help me with my difficult time.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-28), jellybelly2017 (2017-09-22), Vijay125 (2017-09-22)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes all of the trader are trade with market movement.So i also think about this.Trend is an important things in this forex trading.The markets moves with trends.So i trade with follow the trend.So i like trend trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 448 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)