+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 448 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think market always moves against the trend??

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother m n kabi ye notice nahi kiya ha ager aisa hota ha tu ye bohat achy information ha is k waja s trader bohat acha profet earn kar sakty ha ager wo aisa karty ha tu trading m bohat achy stragty ho gy trader sko kafi help mily gy Forex helps the students to earn money.The market moves as journalists, the impact of this trend, a trend to market movements. This means that income threshold negotiations subjects of Forex and Forex market trading. I also get under control and that was exactly the opposite of the new Act.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very good business in our life the trend is caused by the market and it means market produce the trend, ..and once againts the market will never move against the trend, the trend is impact of the market movements, and for it we are as the trader just try to follow the market or trend me like this business. the trend is caused by the market and it means market produce the trend, and once againts the market will never move against the trend, i also have seen to get market out of control and act quite the opposite with the news that is released. i thats why prefer not to trade news and use technical analysis only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The hard part is recognize the trend at the very beginning sometimes we like to make the good profit on our trading account be sure to always pay attention to developments in the next few moments especially at the start there is info on the market (Market News) like No one can exactly predict the trends of forex because it is influenced by a lot of complicated factors the possibility of the predicting the trends of forex Most of the time market move into trend and its very good way to earn money into your trading account. Trend is Friend if u trade into the market then u have more chance to make more money trading against the trend is very risky. Only Some time market move against the trend but most of the time market move into the trend.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all negotiate with trends but my problem is how to determine the strength of trends it is not unusual to join a trend and in a very short time see trends moving against my predictions until the trend is strong tool when trading always make sure I have my analysis right without a course to regretting my daily time frame is always very important in making trading decisions and actually when we trade Forex what we have to do is we have to follow the trend. And in the worst case scenario it might depend on the average level of the market and some activities too. So what we have to do is get the benefits of using a demo account and have to learn about how to trade Forex the right way.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you think of my anaslysis about market movements to track current trends because a country will go up because the country-level economy is experiencing new trends that are developing and can be recognized by the world and abroad and they are interested in doing business and opening business in this country. and In my opinion it depends on the luck of the forex traders that sometimes the market actually moves against the trend in forex trading and I must say that it depends purely on the luck of the forex traders.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time markets move against the trend so you must place a stop loss on your order so that you will not blow up your account easily. and if you have a good margin then you can wait a long time for your trade. and those who are employed then also work with forex at rest because the program is on-line and always open. So forex is a way of income for people who gather knowledge about computers and the internet using online knowledge. So Forex means a source of income on-line with various conversations about forex trading. This is an Indian wave site where many people earn money for a long time. This is a suitable source. It is not trends that move against us, our calculations and analysis of ourselves are wrong that causes it, so first study the trends on the chart and if you have a good plan and strategy after that and still you see losses then show patience and it will bounce back and will give you an advantage.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Contents Those involved then also played with forex in an easy dimension because it was a lie program and it was cheaper. So forex is a way of income for people who interact with active noesis and internet machines using online knowledge. So the Forex agent's income source is finished with various topic conversations about forex trading. This is the position of the soldiers' arm movements from which many people get old indications of money. This is suitable as a source of income for examinees and employees. This is also fearless. There are lines without essays. and Wearing a foreign currency bazaar is completely displaced as a result of strong emotions. Why does it reach I do not see in turn and technical analysis only? I looked next to the bazaar and vice versa junior did not include checking the news available at.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe and maybe not. All depends on market movements. But remember that trends are our best friends in Forex trading, we have to place orders according to trends. The market has the potential to move against trends, especially when news data come and fluctuate in the market. There is a possibility to move the market towards the trend. and I think it's easy to determine general trends. But it is. But are we sure that when we are in the midst of an entry trend? Following trends is not an easy way we need to know about tr namely that trend lines are technical analysis and when fundamental analysis is published in this market there is no technical analysis that works but I think without news market trend lines give good results

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes .. the forex market moves very freely .. That happens when a large number of traders bid on the buy side then the market switches to the sales side. Several times I felt the market was moving against the trend. I think I will happen if the market trend in buying goes to the sales side as well. and In my opinion, the market is always moving, and the trend is always there and the strategy to make a new trend if it happens so that means the market strategy is in a new trend or making a correction movement, make sure we can follow the movement to have a profit in our trading account

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trend is caused by the market and that means the market produces trends, and once against the market it will never move against the trend, the trend is the impact of market movements, and for that we as traders only try to follow the market or the actual trend of the forex market is very moving because of the sentiment ... I have also looked to get the market out of control and act very contrary to the news that is released. Therefore I chose not to trade news and use technical analysis alone. Good work and actually foreign exchange will be transferred massively as a result of feelings ... my partners and I have also noticed that the industry cannot be controlled and also works very contrary to all the media introduced. my partner and I are the reason why have never liked the business media and also use a simple examination that is simple.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 448 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)