+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 448 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think market always moves against the trend??

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han bhai mare sat to humisha he asa ho ta hy kya jab may trade lagta ho to market ulta he ho jata hy pata nae kay kue mager ase he ho jata hy kabi kabi to may sochta ho kay may wase he aik trade lagta ho or os ko closes kar kay os kay opposite he lagta ho kay kia ho ta hy mager pir chol data ho wase kay ye kia masla hy abi tak samj may nae aya ji han aksar aesa b hota hy k jo trend raat ko hota hy din ko wo ni hota hy qk ye bht hi risky case hy aksar aesa hota hy k news din m shaya hoti hy r raat ko news replace ho jati hy es lie market kabi kabi trend k against b ho jati hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro it is true that trend can tell us what will be the approach of market whether it goes for downward or upward but if we fail to get the true trend then it will be difficult to save us from loss so we need to find out the actual trend what can be known with experience and knowing good about the market. personally I believe that it is quite possible for that kind of thing to take place in the forex exchange trading business. The trends in forex trading are never fixed and could change at any single time as we are trading forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mejem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time. It is suitable sources of income for student and employee. Its a game also. There is business which as no risk.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do you do when the market goes against your trade or positions?.Yeah I know lot people here try to answer it with the word stop loss.But that's not the question it is about your trading plan your next move after taking the loss,What do you do after taking the loss,Try to find another setup or relax for a while staying out of the market or any other contingency plan.How do you plan your risk management and money management after a loss,Please share your views

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trend is caused by the market and it means market produce the trend and once againts the market will never move against the trend so forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time. It is suitable sources..... Actually Forex market is moved heavily due to sentiment. I also have seen to get market out of control and act quite the opposite with the news that is released. For it we are as the trader just try to follow the market or trend.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact foreign exchange will be transferred greatly as a result of feeling.. my partner and i likewise have noticed to have industry unfont5ollable and also work quite contrary with all the media which is introduced. my partner and i that's exactly why favor never to business media and also utilize complex examination simply. Yes in forex market, I think it is quite possible for a forex exchange trader to actually earn 1000 pips in their trading in one trading day. But the real truth remains that in forex trading, such pips making does not come all the time so a trader should know that they should target smaller and more possible pips of profits

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i don't think so that market moves against the trend i mean to say that it will go in the trend but if it gift meet the movement lines than there is chance of the breakouts and we are against to form say than but if it is in the arrangement than we module somebody to look as to which itinerary is the tendency and we are gonna locomote the disposition than this craze is usually brought on by the marketplace and yes it implies market develop this craze as soon as from the market won't go from the craze this craze is usually influence from the market movements.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear ye zarori ni ha wo always hi oppsite hi lekin ye all internationals k apne currencies k hisaab se chalte hian k kab kis ko apne ap me improve karte hian lekin mostly one day oppsite chale jane k bad sar din aise hi rehta ha lekin evening me asia kuch ho jata ha k phr trend k agaist me chalta ha aur kabi trend k main side k traf hi lekin ye sab samjhna itna easy ni hota buhat country k knowledge ko samjh k hi karna parta ha.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, my dear, brother, market trend kay against nahi balkay trend kay mutabik work kerti hai. jab aap trades ko open karo to trend ko follow ker kay karo to aap ko faida ho ga. otherwise aap ko loss ho ga agar trend kay against trades ko open karo gay. Market move against the trend some time but not all the time.trader need to always find the direction of the market first before they place any market order.the trend is your friend is a common language from the trader in the forex market

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my trading career i never see the market moving opposite to the trend direction, There is always a trend either its small or large, You can say that market change its direction in this time but against the trend is not possible i hink you did not use appropriate words to write your though you may give one more try. no i dont think so as it is understood k market he trend bnati hy most oftenly.. and also market pehly trend dkhti hy then aus hissaab sy production hti hy market ki. qk agr market trend ky against jaye gi tau loss hoga, which no market wants to suffer, so it does not moves against the trend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 448 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)