+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 285 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2846

Thread: Forex Trading is money earning opportunity or money lossing?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai forex tradig mein humare liye kafi achi opportunity hoti hai trading se paisa kamane ki, agar hum is business ko kafi achi tarah knowledge se tradig karte hai to bhai, bina knowledge trading ke income nahi ho sakti hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member alibrothers775 is an unknown quantity at this point alibrothers775's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading aik business hai jis main loss bhe hai oor profit bhe agar apko forex ka knowledge oor exprience hai to ap forex main kafi profit earn kar sakte ho forex main ap learning process ko continue rekhn oor apni mistakes ko repeat nahe karna chai oor market direction ko look kar k he trading karn chai oor apne greed oor emotions pe control kar k he trade karne chai apni mistakes ko repeat nehe karna chai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinkys is an unknown quantity at this point pinkys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is money making opportunity for trader. We know forex trading gives us good profit for our successful trading and forex gives us loss for oir wrong trading. Forex is a money making opportunity that gives us profit for our successful trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ghalib will become famous soon enough Ghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thia both option is correct to use fir forex trading or its business. becoz that in forex little people going to earn wjhile other not able to earn the going to loss.

Senior Member raufqazi is an unknown quantity at this point raufqazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it depends on you that this business is profitable for you or money loosing business for you and i think that in this business we can get a lots of the profit if we do hard working in this business and in this business we can also get knowledge from this business and forex trading is a earning business and money earning is best for us i think if you do hard working in this business then it is a profitable business for you and if you do not do hard working in this business then it is a money loosing business for you

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Earning and losing opportunities most of the Forex traders feel that Forex trading is a money making machine and if you are expert while trading in the market you can earn more money within short time, Any people can become rich from this trading business.

Member rnash is an unknown quantity at this point rnash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank this kind of post aided me lots because I'm newbie within the forum in the beginning I was standing very limited messages and failed to receive the bonus and it also was here in this posting I found the solution to the question here I ran across out that i had to write a number minimode lines to receive the bonus once again thank a person

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye tu kisi bhi person ki skill us ki ability and us ke experience per depend kerta ha ke wo is business ko profit able bana ker is mi profit hasil ekrta ha ya is mi loss ki tarf jat ha , qabil traders hamesha kum trading kerty hien.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex ek earning opportunity v hai or fer es kam mai hum money loss v kar sakte hai wo es tara se hai hum es kam mai acha experience hasal karke es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai jo trder es kam mai acha experience hasal nai karte hai wo es kam mai money ko loss karta hai bai saab jiforex ek best way hai jis se app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This actually depends on our ability to perform analysis and our ability to manage the capital that we use for trading
    usually people who are able to manage their capital, will get a lot of profit in forex market
    while those who could not only lose their money in forex trading
    although many of them think that forex is a place to earn money easily, the fact that forex is also a business that makes a lot of people go bankrupt
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 285 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)