+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 285 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading is money earning opportunity or money lossing?

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We understand that forex trading is high risk but also has a high income potential as well.
    So if anyone believes trading is a true money making opportunity.
    This is certainly the opinion of lucky traders. And trading that eliminates money, this is the opinion of traders who are experiencing losses. But all traders would want to be a lucky trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fakhrunf For This Useful Post:

sangar (2017-08-31)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hodori View Post
    for me forex trading is the best business to earn good income. I can take more money here. I want to take forex as my lifetime business. it's the best source to increasing income. for me forex trading is the best money earning opportunity. I really like forex business
    yes this is right forex is realy opertunity for earn lot of money in short term i like this business very much this is my favrot online busines i alwayse like to do this business in my wholelife this is intresting one
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Senior Member hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me forex trading is the best business to earn good income. I can take more money here. I want to take forex as my lifetime business. it's the best source to increasing income. for me forex trading is the best money earning opportunity. I really like forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    yahan 2 conditions apply hongi matlab yeh 50/50 hai yahan ap yeh bhi keh saktay hen kay ap yahan bohat kuch earn kar saktay hen aor yeh bhi possible hai kay ap yahan bohat kuch loss he kar lein is liye profit and loss dono apki efforts and apkay experience per depend karta hai kay ap kia gain karna chahtay hen.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

hodori (2017-08-21)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading is a money making opportunity. There is no doubt that forex is the best online market in the world. There are many reasons for this. Forex is an online market where people can easily earn money in a limited time. Being an online based market people from all over the world easily do forex for their trading. So, it can easily be said here there are many opportunities for everyone to earn some money at once. Finally it can be easily said that forex is a productive opportunity.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to interutup For This Useful Post:

firaunt (2017-08-31), jagal (2017-08-29)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is an opportunity where you can earn money if you start with
    the right action and you lose money if you do not take it seriously,
    so it really depends on you how you conduct and trade in Forex,
    but if you trade with your good skills Can have a very handsome amount instead.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

baper (2017-08-31)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai agar jo hum is kaam ko ache knowledge ke sath mein karte hai to thik hai humare liye earning opportunity ye banega bhai, aap jitna achi trading karna jante honge aapke liye income bhi easily yaha par hoga bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member samsonfx will become famous soon enough samsonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well individually I think if you have a bit of knowledge and expertise
    compared to forex is actually very much a profitable business and also a money making machine for you
    but if you do not have the knowledge and expertise compared to forex is actually very much a
    difficult and dangerous business. Related to you and also the money loser machine associated with you.

Junior Member Elizza is on a distinguished road Elizza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner in the field of Forex and I have never traded and make money, but according to my research, Forex is a difficult field to learn the basics and then work for profit and avoid loss

Member asher ilyas is on a distinguished road asher ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai simple c bat hai ye trader py depend kerta hai k wo isko kase handle kerta hai loss b forex ka he ak part hai lazmi nhi hota ak busioness apko just loss ya proofit dy apko khud b mhnt kerny perti hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 285 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)