+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Scalping indicator for scalper

Member smartfxkingmakers is on a distinguished road smartfxkingmakers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can u psot in inmage pls

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for this unique effort, and I hope to contribute its experience in this area, at one point everyone, especially beginners
    to make progress on the right chemain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohail289 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail289's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khyal sy scalping technique ek bouht he acha treka hai profitable trading ky liye umeed hai ky ye indicator acha trading result dy ga short term mai. esko real account mai try krny sy pehly demo pr try kru ga thanks for share

Member kabeer4x is an unknown quantity at this point kabeer4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey rajmano i am new in forex and tend to learn scalping so do you know about any online source or person teaching professional scalping? i have read about scalping meant to be giving profits on daily basis with much less margin of risk.plz tell me if you know about this or any other person in this thread.

Junior Member juttgee is an unknown quantity at this point juttgee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also want to know about scalping.its a new style to hear in the world of forex even though i am not new in forex but i have heard from alot of people about day trading so curious to know what it exactly is and how to use it.

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard alot of good things about scalping but dont really what it is.is it a software or what ? please guide me as I am a beginner in forex.thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Can anyone please tell me what scalping really is ? I have heard about it but dont know what it exactly is

Senior Member souhailtn is an unknown quantity at this point souhailtn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friend i will first try to download this indicator and test it on demo account but on wihish currency pais i can use it.
    thak you for every thing and this indicator.

Member cottenmix is on a distinguished road cottenmix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like scalping its look nice indicator for scalping trading i have download this scalping indicator in my forex trading platform and hopeful to use this indicator and it will give me profit thank you brother

Junior Member pakistanshah is an unknown quantity at this point pakistanshah's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me scalping is just about the most significant aspect of trading therefore you must opt for the scalping strategy thoroughly.As OP have asserted there are various scalping indicator int he market and the majority advisors says he will work well but not many are actually good and BJF Trading Group scalping strategies is one.Been using it for last 36 months with lots of success.

Member aswan is an unknown quantity at this point aswan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is the thing that the macd is great for scalping scalping but in we have to know the time in the market, because the market is very decisive in session and we have to practice beforehand, because scalping was very hard and we can't impose yourself in the forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast