+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Forex Scalping indicator for scalper

Junior Member dalel is an unknown quantity at this point dalel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In your trading experience is advisable to start with Bollinger bands because it gives you the best way to Hta go with three lines instead and did you choose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is one of the techniques that are profitable but also have high risk, because the entry and TP should be fast, and must have a good trading psychology. but with the right indicators could make trading risk is reduced. Therefore I will try this indicators in a demo account first to find the proper settings before going into a real account.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    main ne apne trading krne wale chand ak senior freinds se puch tu un k mutabiq indicator trader ko full mutmeen nahi kr skte khuch na khuch tension zaror rehti he,zarort he ap k planing plan ki jahan se ap trading main succss hasil kr skte ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bilalpakistan is on a distinguished road bilalpakistan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you rbother for you indicator, i will download it and i will test it. .. i hope it will bring some good profitable,
    results for me, i think i can earn lots of profits. from this indicator and i think we can use it
    with real account later first check with demo

Banned muhin_123 is on a distinguished road muhin_123's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my trading experience ,i think indicator can't make you fully satisfied.need your own stedgy to make you successful in forex.but you use jnn sclaper,rubicorn,aim-sclaper is the best indicator for sclaper.

Member keith8385 is an unknown quantity at this point keith8385's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion scalping is one of the most important aspect of trading and you need to choose the scalping strategy very carefully.As OP have already said that there are many scalping indicator int he market and most of them claims to be good but very few of them are actually good and BJF Trading Group scalping strategies is one of them.Been using it for last 3 years with lots of success.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping technique is one of the most profitable trading technique in my opinion. therefore I really hope there is an indicator that I can students with tub and can provide a good trading results as well. I will try scalping indicator that you provide. Hope you can help me in the short-term trading pattern.

Member Rajmano is an unknown quantity at this point Rajmano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Red face Forex Scalping indicator for scalper

In forex there are many trader do they trade in different way like a day trader and scalping trader , Scalper's can use this indicator on your demo account and use it on real to achieve your profits HAPPY TRADING
    Attached Files
    INDIAN FOREX FORUM
    EARN 0.20$ BONUS PER POST
    Here is a link to join and earn more bonus ; https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=39595
    THANK MY POST IF YOU LIKE

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rajmano For This Useful Post:

seribudollar (2013-09-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4