+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Forex Scalping indicator for scalper

Banned taqroohi is an unknown quantity at this point taqroohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping method is one of the most money-making selling method in my attitude. thus I actually wish there is an sign that I can scholars with tub and can provide a good selling outcomes as well. I will try scalping sign that you supply. wish you can help me in the short-term selling pattern.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing this indicator with us i really love scalping methods and i only use those methods to make some profit i really in deed of scalping methods and i dont know how people are making some huge profits in scalping and other methods in forex i hope with this i can make some profit

Member fxtrader92 is an unknown quantity at this point fxtrader92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing brother, Forex Trading mai Scalping ak best stretegy hy, market jb bilkul dead ho means k market ma movement slow ho tb ham scalping kar k profit kama sakty hain, news time par scalping nahi karni chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hann kafi accha indicator hai aapka par koi fayda nahi kyonki insta forex scalping ko allow hi nahi karta hai aur hame trading sirf simple strategy se hi karni padegi aise me kya karenge ham in sare indicators ka main kehta hun ki aap log simple trading karen MACD aur RSI wagairah ka upyog karke.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

scalping

scalping technique aik bohat hi ashi technicke hy iss sy app ko bohat kush pata chaltaa hy aor app bohat hi asaani sy markete ko samaj sakty ho aor earning kar sakty ho.

Senior Member akuino is an unknown quantity at this point akuino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for sharing indicators. I'll give it a try. Might be beneficial to me and increase my knowledge in forex. Hopefully you are more successful in forex.

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice i really like scalping method the method is really good and its worth to trade we can make some good and huge profits but there are also same when it goes wrong so if any one want to trade on he method they need to know that how to do it then they can start this method

Senior Member surya88 is an unknown quantity at this point surya88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

use trailing stop facilities for get profit consistent.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scaling is the good method and its really great to have some indicators for the method yeah i like to download and take a look it on my demo account , but in the method there is huge percentage of loss if you don't know what are you doing and personally i prefer to use no more than $1 lot and Tp is 10 pips and SL is 15 pips so by this way we can manage to get some good result , i just shared my personal experience i cant give any guarantee that it will work

Senior Member dimuster is an unknown quantity at this point dimuster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this indicator.

But when you trading, you should not 100% depend on indicators. You should do your own study about the price movement & enter & exit as the correct time to maximize your profit. This is because, most of the times, indicators are lagging and giving you the signal only sometime after it has actually triggered. If you are solely depending on the indicator, some times you may get a relatively smaller profit or sometimes a loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast