+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 317 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 3161

Thread: Can I take Forex as my Full Time Business?

Member sidd2 is an unknown quantity at this point sidd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think agar hum forex ko full time karen or is ki har study ko read karen to hum forex say bht acha job or business dono hi create kar sakty hn kiun k forex ko jitna zeyada time diya jaye utna hi kam hai is ko sikhny mn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rxhussain is an unknown quantity at this point Rxhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes brother you do forex business full time,If you think that is possible for all human so it's true forex is world wire business and that is only require internet connection computer and some thing know about computer but you need forex study before starting forex then you again need demo practice minimum 2 years after you able go ahead open live account and make money with this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member IBRAHEM is an unknown quantity at this point IBRAHEM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can depend on Forex in your business but you must have the experience to know how good you can deal with the forex market because the forex market is one of the toughest markets that we must deal with it with extreme caution

Member sidd2 is an unknown quantity at this point sidd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think agar ap forex mn acha earn karna chahty hn to ap ko forex ko full time dena chaiye kiun k forex ap say time mangti hai is ko achi trha samajh k karna chaiye to hamein chaiye k hum forex ko as a full time businss banaye.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to take Forex as full time business you must have good capital not less than 2000$ and beside such amount we must have proper knowledge and enough experience for success and gain good income for example you can gain 10% to 20% per month.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forex Trading full time business hy aor Trader ko is main full time dany sy experience ho ga aor Forex Trading ki best learning ho gy aor Trader ko chhy woh Trading ki thik tarah sy learning kia kray aor Forex Trading ko best time table sy trade kia kry is tarah sy woh successful ho ga

Banned raks is on a distinguished road raks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Waqas50 View Post
    Friends please help me with your viable views that I can take Forex as my full time business.
    forex ko full time ke liye bussiness choose krna ye bhut hi bada decision hoga isame trader ko bhut jada hard work karana padega but agar jo trader hard work karane ke liye ready ho jata hai to usko forex me bussiness karane se koi nhi rok skta hai lekin forex me emotions pe bhi control krna aana chahiye and patience bhi hona chahiye ye sb kar pata hai to for sure vo trader trading me ek bhut hi bad trader bn payega jo and successful trader bhi rhega.

Member Arif405 is an unknown quantity at this point Arif405's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex par earning kar saktay hain full time business samj k bee q k business insaan raqam haisl karnay k Lee karta hay forex bee him business karnay k Lee involved karta hain him is may bee investment kar k business kar saktay hay full tme

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, definitely my dear I agree with you and I also think that you can take forex as full time business. forex trading is very simple and flexible business. you can enter in forex market anytime you want. you can be a full-time or part-time trader here. forex is very good business to build your career

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course , Forex is a wonderful business because it's an easy work and in the same time it's very profitable and in my opinion you can take it as your full time business but you should be a good trader and have a big capital to be able to make a suitable profit for your life living.
    Last edited by goggo; 2016-10-30 at 04:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 317 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)