+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 619 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 6190

Thread: How long time you work on one strategy idea.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously I think its much true that for me as far as it works. And my strategy is still working for about 4 years now and still i can make good return monthly with it. I dont have any problem to trade with my strategy. It is one of the best way to make money in my view and i follow my strategy like a religion. I dont break the rules and i will never break the rules ever in my life to that one day i can be a billionaire.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My personal strategies end up being based mostly on present market motion, I view present market motion completely and also come back to a choice the actual strategy and Its merely no limits. Keep in mind practice manufacture strategy good and also and not using a good thoroughly clear strategy it could be unattainable to have achievement on International trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member elif is an unknown quantity at this point elif's Avatar
    Thanks
    just about almost most we understand that to obtain success using this business we would like to make use of strategy and we have to utilize the trick to obtain the market trend, i such as to move a few time to purchase an efficient strategy to obtain the success using this business friend

Banned cakra khan is an unknown quantity at this point cakra khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    If U need to build a strategy 100% good, after that U ought to do not forget that there is actually absolutely practically nothing at all on the actual world is actually 100% good. However one ought to cause it to be very very greatest through practcing upabout one strategy a lot of time until u turn out to be a good on this kind of a strategy.

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I implement one strategy for along time , first i analysis the strategy or some days and when i imagine that the strategy is better then i tried with the strategy for long time because one continuous process can give a success so every trader should be implement this strategy for long time, he should be identify firstly at right way.
    No risk no gain.

Junior Member duckwoo is an unknown quantity at this point duckwoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, you are right because i found lot of good strategy but i tried one or two strategy in demo account at one time that's all not real account,now i found one profit strategy so i will go to check in real account,if it is ok i will share to everybody.
    you cannot earn money from forex trading
    don't cry
    after download 100 % No loss profit forex strategy trading method free
    http://godfaceu.blogspot.com/2012/04...ysell-cci.html
    no heart attack,no worry
    only success trading
    now

you love me

Senior Member Ashraf69 is an unknown quantity at this point Ashraf69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maximum time my strategy's life time depends on market movement. I still use the same strategy as the basis but little developed by adding a few indicators.So there are no time limit for me to use one strategy untill I though that is not working well anymore and analysis of market and take the international news,that is very helpful.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko ayahn system par time dena chahiye kyunki aisa koi bhi system nahi hai jo hamesha market ke hisaab se chalta ho,yahan trader system ko dheere dheere he samajh paata hai esliye yahan baar baar system change nahi karna chahiye..

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use this strategy has been one year. I use a system of support and resistance. all this time I still steeped support and resistance. I think it is a good strategy for trading as most traders the world use this straategi

Banned monica is an unknown quantity at this point monica's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mostly one month is enough for me to works with one trading strategy idea. If i need to forward test the strategy, then i will need at least 3 months. Sometimes i just spend less than 2 week if the strategy idea is not so good. Then i will not waste much time with the strategy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 619 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)