+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 619 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: How long time you work on one strategy idea.

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro ap us time tak aik hi stragety use kar skhtay hain jub tak wo apko faida daiti hai jub tak apko faida daiti rahay gi ap us pay kam kartay rahay kuin k jo cheez apko faida daiti hai usko chorna bewfqoofi hai mai tou yehi kahu ga ap apny emotions pay sb sy zadda control karain..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Haroon_sajid For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-11-06)

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ham kisi bhi plan ya kisi bhi strategy par tab tak kam karty hain jab tak uski working perfect rehti hai yani agar ap koe strategy apply karty ho aur wo perfect work kar rahi hai to ap kabi usko nahi choro gay jab wo wrong jany lag jaye to ap usko chor do gay mainy 1 strategy par 4 month profit earn kiya hai isi tara bohat si strategy trader banata rehta hai aur ye best hai is tara ap ki earning main bohat izafa hota hai ap loss say safe rehty ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Julia_jerry For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-11-06)

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good currency business. as long as I think my strategy works well and gives me satisfaction, I never thought to stop using that strategy and change it with another new strategy. So there is no time limit for me to use one strategy until I even though it doesn't work well anymore and makes me lose too much. Good luck with your trade. The best technique for forex trading is to maintain resilience, manage your emotions now, do not gossip, transact with work and evaluations related to the current market and get media around the world, which might be useful.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be a successful forex trader, traders must spend more time knowing about this business correctly. Spending time in the forex business varies from trader to trader but must do it until it feels comfortable. When we use any strategy, if we get profit with this strategy, next time we use this again and then if we get profit, we use this whatever we want and when we get the loss from this strategy, we change our strategy.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not in a strategy to go long in the market, because the changes are happening so fast, I prefer to trade in a scalping style and not linger in and take a 10-point profit, but if my position is too much floating I would rather let it go, of course, adjust your money management. ideally the trading strategy used must not be replaced. This is only an adjustment or modification to improve the existing strategy in order to provide maximum results. If we change the strategy, it should be the reason that we use strategies that prove profitable for traders to be replaced with new strategies. If this happens, don't wait for a long time, be replaced as soon as possible.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are wide units of various ways of unit areas used in Forex trading. But all methods don't seem to apply to everyone, that's why traders always change their ways. but I feel that this is not a reasonable plan, because every new strategy wants a long time for observation. so I feel that everyone has to build his own strategy and improve it with the help of different ways. The general rule says: do not change the literature successfully, which does not change the strategy that gets you points, then gets profit and then money, the problem is very simple, a more successful strategy is pursued at any time, if you find that your plan fails to change it. This is very simple, but the problem is

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    long time ke liye aik hi strategy pe kam karna zaruri hai jab tak humain us se fida nae ho jata hai or hum ko bohat acha profit nae mil jata hai fincial trading bohat zaruri hai winning trades milni chiaye agr na mile to change kar lain.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-31), QamarXulqi (2018-08-30), sarfraz786 (2018-08-31), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-08-31)

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lifetime strategies will depend on current market mobility. As I know that current market mobility generally changes which cannot be in an identical way along with the next method I need to change the method. Usually my partner and I change the method in 6 months. As long as you try to be very careful about what you really do, an individual must know what the marketing industry is all about ensuring that you recognize and know what might happen after your business and what you do to avoid the most effective business. It really depends on you and your strategy and the level of difficulty. for example I usually take the time to make a strategy and I need another time to test it and find a bug and fix it, after that I need to test it on real trading. then I think about the last 6 months.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. I work on strategies for a period of one month, the result is what we make sure whether I will continue to use trading strategies or not. For beginners in forex he needs a period of about 5 months for a one-year period of practice before he can start trading on a live account and trade a live account.
    Many of us stop using new techniques and techniques to adjust your current tactics, not at all. Following the original technique, everything may be different. Many changes are available in the market and I understand that is not a technique other than I need to adjust it is a technique.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. I work on strategies for a period of one month, the result is what we make sure whether I will continue to use trading strategies or not. For beginners in forex he needs a period of about 5 months for a period of one year of training before he can start trading on live accounts and live trading accounts. Good luck. Forex is a good job. the size used should not take long, but how effective this strategy is. because an effective strategy will still be used by traders. until now I still use the same strategy as a basis but it was developed a little by adding a few indicators. I use the MA cross, I use it for almost a year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 619 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)