+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 619 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 6190

Thread: How long time you work on one strategy idea.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin View Post
    size used should be not how long, but how effective these strategies. because any effective strategy would still be used by a trader. until now I still use the same strategy as the basis but little developed by adding a few indicators. I use MA crosses, nearly a year I have used it.
    I think my technique is actually operating and providing me personally a profit of fulfillment, I think Nevert to prevent using this particular technique and alter this along with an additional new technique. So there isnt any time limit for myself to make use of a technique till I believed that doesnt build me personally a lot more and a lot loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned brimou 19 is an unknown quantity at this point brimou 19's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think a trader should first try to make sure that how a make a good analysis because i think that our trading depened on entry pint and if we make a good entry point then we cana pply demaned Tp and Sl

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kalokalo is an unknown quantity at this point kalokalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ah bhi ji hum ko is kaiandr apny plane kai mutabik kam krna chhaye si sia hamry lyi kam krny mia assani ho jai gi ur hum ach aearn kr skian gai si sia hamry liy kam mai mza aya ag si sia fiaad ho jai ga

Senior Member belkacem1991 is an unknown quantity at this point belkacem1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be very careful of what you are doing, you just have to understand what the market is all about make sure that you know and understand for forex trading is keep patience,control your emotion,dont be rumor,trade by calculation and analysis of market

Senior Member kalokalo is an unknown quantity at this point kalokalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ah bhi ji yae apki amzi hai ap jitny dair marzi kam kro is kia andr yae ap pr depens kkrta hai kai ap kitny ghanty daily kam krty ho is kai andr ur kya krty agr apcha kam kro gai to kam iaa ssnai oh ig

Senior Member abdulwaheed.97211 is an unknown quantity at this point abdulwaheed.97211's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex main har trader ki apni aik approch hay or apni soch hay jis kay lihaaz say wo apni strateg murattab karta hay . or jab tak usay is strategy main profit milta rehta hay us wqt tak wo us main kaam jaree rkhta hay . or jab markete us strategy kay mukhalif jaye to strategy work bhi khatam . lakin meray khayal main aap strategy ko us wqt tak khatm na karain jab tak kay us strategy pay lagai gai tamam trades close na hojain

Senior Member shown is an unknown quantity at this point shown's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all of the must remain looked at p4ior to, while it is there to all the forwign exchange trading might ll of the pay attentio to by means of transarent and additionqlly we have to implement along with the customer and additionally all of the would be wonderful by means of place emphasis and really should all of the pay attention to by means of finances menejement ın orde rthat we are snug.

Senior Member baisho is an unknown quantity at this point baisho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont use anything else but my averaging strategy most of the time. I had some trouble but now it work fine for me. I am not looking of any other strategy continually and I am fine with mine.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soniailyas View Post
    agar kisi trader ki koi strategy kamyab ho jati ha tu wo usi strategy per he work kerta h or us per he tarding ker ke profit hasil kerta ha , kisi strategy ke nakam hony ki sorat mi he tarder kisi or strategy per tawaja deta ha.
    stregey bana ke hume work karna chahiy yadi hum stregey bana ke work karenge to bahut hi acha kar lengei ske jaisa kuch nhi hoga stregey hume kuch n kuch use karna chahiy mai huemsah stregey me ache se work karna chaiy .

Senior Member baisho is an unknown quantity at this point baisho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders make those strategies that make reliable profits on trading. If you suffer loss then use the same strategies just get better it to remove any errors in those strategies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 619 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)