+ Reply to Thread
Page 619 of 619 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 617 618 619
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 6190

Thread: How long time you work on one strategy idea.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I work on a strategy for a period of like one month the result is what we convince me whether or not to continue using the trading strategy or not. For a starter in forex he needs a period of about 5 months to one year period of practicing before he can start trading on a live account and trading live account.

Member mary7 is an unknown quantity at this point mary7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as long as you want to be very careful of what you are doing, you just have to understand what the market is all about make sure that you know and understand what would happen when you trade and what you would do to avoid the best of a trade, but with a strategy , you can work with it as long as you want because it can give you money back

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Mohona is on a distinguished road Mohona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maximum time my strategy's life time depends on market movement. When i realize that market movement are change which is not same way with my strategy then i have to change my strategy. Otherwise I change my strategy within 6 month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    size used should be not how long, but how effective these strategies. because any effective strategy would still be used by a trader. until now I still use the same strategy as the basis but little developed by adding a few indicators. I use MA crosses, nearly a year I have used it.

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dollar View Post
    there are too many idea that come in our mind but we can not work on all time.
    i want to know one thing how long time you work on one strategy idea.
    There are several strategies which will give more profit percentage and reduce loss and those strategies must be used for trading Forex for year these are never ending strategies..!
    In this post any Strategies means :__ A Strategy which is accompanied by Money and Risk Management ..!

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no time limit. once i try an idea i'll device a strategy to carry that out and test it on the demo account. once i feel that the strategy is working i'll execute it on real trading. if i see that the strategy is not as successful as in the demo account i'll move on to another idea and another strategy. the time that i work on a particular strategy varies with each one. one may take longer and another a shorter time, but the requirement is that i should be satisfied that it works.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to redlion For This Useful Post:

Shani11165 (2017-10-27)

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as long as I think my strategy working well and give me a satisfaction profit, I nevert thinking to stop using that strategy and change it with another new strategy. So there are no time limit for me to use one strategy untill I though that is not working well anymore and make me loss too much

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this whole world nothing is 100% perfect.but you can make it almost very accurate by practicing it and away your faults.if you are following a strategy then you should have to master it by practice,after some time you will see your strategy will be the best strategy

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks

How long time you work on one strategy idea.

there are too many idea that come in our mind but we can not work on all time.
    i want to know one thing how long time you work on one strategy idea.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dollar For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), Misspost (2019-08-14), sherylwajid (2018-04-17), summrah123 (2017-12-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 619 of 619 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 617 618 619

Subscribe to this Thread (15)