+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 619 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 6190

Thread: How long time you work on one strategy idea.

Senior Member bipashadas is an unknown quantity at this point bipashadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My spouse and i never ever imagining to quit using that will method as well as change it out together with an additional new method. Thus there are no time limit to me to use one particular method until eventually My spouse and i even though that's not doing work well anymore as well as make us burning an excessive amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yytt66 is an unknown quantity at this point yytt66's Avatar
    Thanks
    men abhi trading main new hoon aur demo trading ker rha hoon men metals per trading ko ziada ehmiat day rha hoon aur is main kaafi had tal kamyaab bhi ho gya hoon ek idea hai us per poora week kaam kia hai aur achhy results mily hain umeed hai is main kaafi earning ho ge future main

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Marcell Olsen is an unknown quantity at this point Marcell Olsen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The time to master one strategy we need at least 1 days and then the most time consuming is the practicing it in our trading style, learning the disadvantages and advantages of one strategy. But if we want to be a good trader, we must never stop learning, there are always new ways in trading strategy waiting to be discovered and to be use.

Senior Member sobuj0191888 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj0191888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many time i work on one strategy of Forex trading its good for me to earn and make trick also if i see that the strategy is not as successful as in the account i'll move on to another idea and another strategy & the time that i work on a particular strategy varies with each one form side by side.

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    At the primary of every effective business is an idea. When developing a development technique strategy the idea of an idea again comes to thoughts. Using the phrase idea as an abbreviation, this idea places out a organized procedure to adhere to. It may not be something new to you but it will definitely be something which causes you to think and that is always a great factor.

Senior Member x2-01 is an unknown quantity at this point x2-01's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i am new in forex and i didnt make any strategy i am learning about it and i have no idea about it if some one expert here then i request him please tell me about strategy how it works and how it made..

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you have just started in forexing there are two thing that you can never do without that is having a good working strategy that you will use when tradeing daily there are many that you will do all the tradeing with the best that you can do is make sure that you stick to one plan and make sure that the mistakes that it has

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Provided there is no doubt that this system performing perfectly and offer people your total satisfaction gain, I actually never believing to end working with this system and change it out by using a further innovative system. Hence there are actually not enough available time minimize to do to implement a person system until I actually while that's not performing perfectly now days plus generate people great loss a lot

Senior Member synthia is an unknown quantity at this point synthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    t industry mobility tend to be modify which is definitely not same manner with my strategy after that i've got to modify my strategy.

Banned faceboy is an unknown quantity at this point faceboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is absolutely no time frame. once my partner and i attempt an idea I am going to device something to carry of which out there and test drive it for the demo bill. once i am which the strategy is usually operating I am going to perform that on genuine dealing. only identify that this strategy seriously isn't since productive just as this demo bill I am going to move ahead to another concept and yet another strategy. enough time which i work on a specific strategy varies together with each one of these. you can carry lengthier and yet another some sort of reduced time period, but the necessity is usually which i ought to be happy so it is effective.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 619 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)