+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 619 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6190

Thread: How long time you work on one strategy idea.

Senior Member brodie563 is an unknown quantity at this point brodie563's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FOREX is a good currency. When you want to use something, we apply. and if the strategy can be rejected. Just start with forex you need about 5 months rehearsing for a period of one year until they start to operate the account and live with Exchange accounts. When we find the actions of almost every couple, so we all want to know whether the strategy is effective or not, the idea is required.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should not spend too small a time in a particular forex strategy, we should give it time. At leas a strategy should be tested by a forex trader for at least 3 months in the demo accounts before they are sure.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member hi01 is an unknown quantity at this point hi01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the need for the huge study and strategy. When you want to develop your idea then you have to invest many time for the trading strategy develop. It is the need minimum 4 month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Saira Akter is an unknown quantity at this point Saira Akter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I remaining my strategy from my beginning trade. I always use stop loss and take profit in every trade. I also trade little volume and basically trade in long term basis. I think my strategy is best and want to continue it. I want to learn fundamental and technical perfectly now from my real trade.

Senior Member urewish is an unknown quantity at this point urewish's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar aik idea apko acha result deta hai or apki earning bhi plus main jati hai to mery kheyal sat usy change nahi karna chahiye han us me improvment zaroor lani chahiye. agar wo idea 100% thek hoto.

Senior Member rupayand54 is an unknown quantity at this point rupayand54's Avatar
    Thanks
    It would be modify if we pass one period exhibit trading on apiece strategy if we destine to officer the strategy. It takes reading to truly interpret how a strategy works so instead of honorable rushing to use the strategy on lively statement without educated the risk, we should prime demonstrate change it to see the way it truly enter ness.

Banned Chron is an unknown quantity at this point Chron's Avatar
    Thanks
    It would be better if we spend one month demo trading on each strategy if we intend to master the strategy. It takes time to truly understand how a strategy works so instead of just rushing to use the strategy on live account without knowing the risk, we should first demo trade it to see the way it truly works.

Banned wassim55 is on a distinguished road wassim55's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm looking for the best strategy that makes me gain a big profit and if it is successful strategy then there is no reason to change it,just i must improve it and develope it

Banned hemontofahim is an unknown quantity at this point hemontofahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I spent 3 months trading on one strategy but It unsuccessful at the end. it worked vantage for two months but it unsuccessful after the pierce , now I am intelligent for other one

Senior Member sherzadaghalib is an unknown quantity at this point sherzadaghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, there is no limitation for work, if there is limitation of work, every one will apply, and every one want to trade before learning all strategy. You can work as long as every time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 619 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)