+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 619 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6190

Thread: How long time you work on one strategy idea.

Member aly2 is an unknown quantity at this point aly2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think to stop using that strategy and change it with another new strategy. So there are no time limit for me to use one strategy untill I though that is not working well anymore and make me loss too much.thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nyamsi is an unknown quantity at this point nyamsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Making or perfecting a strategy has no particular time-frame whereby you can say that after several months or years your strategy will be solid. For example the strategy am using has taken more than three yeas to perfect and it is not yet 100% guarantee for profit since am adding something new daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can be as long as we think of it we have to really pull together forms of interventions that traders are able to work for there is always best formation and formulations that we work and develop the right sight we have to put together every formal informations we know out there

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se jyada se jyada samay tak hame ek hi stargy pe kaam karna chahiye jab tak hamari stary se hame koi loss nahi hota tab tak hame apni stargy nahi badlani chahiye kyunki stargy badlen se hamari planning bhi change ho jati hai aur profit target bhi change hota hai

Member jalil is an unknown quantity at this point jalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy worked well and gave me the benefit of satisfaction There is no unscheduled quantify for me t While I think my strategy worked well and gave me the benefit of satisfaction educate a strategy to use BIS, but I do not manipulate well and excrete me very departure...

Member Assufx is an unknown quantity at this point Assufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Optimum time my strategy's term is determined by market movement. While i realize that market movement are change which is not same way with my strategy then i have to change my strategy. Otherwise I change my strategy within 3, 4 months.

Senior Member sajumanir2 is an unknown quantity at this point sajumanir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think own strategy is the best strategy.I think its better not to trust any other strategy.Just stay with market as long as you can.Try to think your own what going to happen around.Then I think one day you will understand all.

Banned shagun is an unknown quantity at this point shagun's Avatar
    Thanks
    my strategy time is actually depend upon market motion. as a result of if market pips is actually upward and upward this particular time i take new strategy and whenever pips transfer on lower these time i take some other strategy. i think the very best strategy for each trader is actually maintain patience, management u emotion, and constantly market analysis and also adhere to worldwide news thats very useful. so practice is actually much better to take good strategy.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    All investors should work in his strategies till be completely sure of his success in real accounts. To face the hostile market environment, which often presents unexpected changes and false signals, it should has a great experience in demo accounts, which is the main source of knowledge of the investor.

Banned IFX anet is an unknown quantity at this point IFX anet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Highest possible potential time my strategy's life-time depends upabout business exercise. Whenever i understand that business exercise tend to be modify and that is not same method along with my technique after that i have to enhance my technique. Or else I modify my technique inside 5 1 month.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 619 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)