+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dandruff

Banned iqrashoukat is an unknown quantity at this point iqrashoukat's Avatar
    Thanks
    thnks for this nic tip.. i think its very important for almost every one now a days.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mobi123 is an unknown quantity at this point mobi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmn..thanks for this info. aaj kal to har dosry aadmi ko dandruff ka problem he, jis ki wajah se hair falls bhi bohat he. sb ko chaheye k try karen, i hope it will be usefull.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member MubashirAhmed is an unknown quantity at this point MubashirAhmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for a very informative tip. but i use haed and shoulder shampo when i have to face dandruf problem. it is so much effective.

Member mirmuhammadbilal is an unknown quantity at this point mirmuhammadbilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oilve oil is the best for removing dandruff from the hair, but oilve oil is hot in summers so don't use in excess level.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm nice tips I will try it I have a lot of issues like this but my shampoo recover my problem but I need to shampoo my hair regular. So its very helpful tips for me thanks for this buddy . Love you!

Banned hassan70715 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan70715's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tea tree oil is a very strong natural antiseptic and hence it can be used to treat dandruff. You can add a few drops of tea tree oil to your regular shampoo and then use it to wash your hair. Else you can mix one tablespoon of tea tree oil with one cup of warm water and put it in a spray bottle. After shampooing your hair, spray this solution all over, massage and after few minutes pat dry your wet hair.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaf78 View Post
    Mix exact amount of yogurt and coconut oil. stir well until u get a shiny white paste.Add few drops of lemon to it. stir well again.apply this to hair for half an hour and take bath. continue for a month during hair wash.dandruff will run away from you.
    lemon contains acid and i don't think so it is good for our hair that's why i think that we shouldn't use as it can cause more hair damage and breakage

Member sadaf78 is an unknown quantity at this point sadaf78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

dandruff

Mix exact amount of yogurt and coconut oil. stir well until u get a shiny white paste.Add few drops of lemon to it. stir well again.apply this to hair for half an hour and take bath. continue for a month during hair wash.dandruff will run away from you.

+ Reply to Thread