+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 545 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: How can a indicator help you?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    Well thora bohat agree krta hon apki baat se lekin har indicator esa nahi k jo directly loss tak le jae jese macd or rsi yeh indicators signals galat bhi dete hain or sahi bhi lekin baki zaida tar galat signals dete hain.
    bro market kaha tak jayege es tara se nai indicater ki help se hum signal confirm kar paye ge fer app trading kar sakte hai saaf si baat hai indicater app ki help sahi way mai tabi kare ga jab app ke pass acha market experience hoga agar nai hai fer app indicater se acha profit earn nai kar sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex as already grow and is known every part of the world, but most people still did not known is existence, so i want to ask if Forex will grow more for every one in the world to no about it, because is a profitable business, and if one person in a house do it, and he/she get successful he/she will introduce it to the family and from their family introduce it to their friends, do you think that every one in the world will no Forex and join the market to trade too, or is only for some few people to know. There is no limit on the number of indicators that you can choose. There is no problem with the number of forex indicator a person picks. You can pick as many indicators as you like. If that is the case, then you need to analyze each and every forex indicators in order to take out the best analysis otherwise the information you collect would not be valuable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can start in the Forex by logging into some sites that have a lot of books that explain the Forex from A to Z. This book or video tutorial you can become a professional just to rely on and apply a good chart Yeah i agree with your thought but where i dislike you thought is when you mentioned about perfection, perfection in forex is not possible for person being calm, caring etc. Its all about how much u have learned about it, how long you have worked with it. So dear friend perfection in female and perfection in forex is totally different. So what i think is forex is only for those who have enough knowledge about it.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Well thora bohat agree krta hon apki baat se lekin har indicator esa nahi k jo directly loss tak le jae jese macd or rsi yeh indicators signals galat bhi dete hain or sahi bhi lekin baki zaida tar galat signals dete hain.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are only a sign of slow price movements. It helps us read the conditions about trends, etc. I usually use it only for identification trends that occur in the short, medium and long term. And if there are the best conditions, I use it for take position level, remember, only for take position level. and signs in our business then this will help us in this business to get better business and the industry will be able to find indications to do more better business research in our trade

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex as already grow and is known every part of the world, but most people still did not known is existence, so i want to ask if Forex will grow more for every one in the world to no about it, because is a profitable business, and if one person in a house do it, and he/she get successful he/she will introduce it to the family and from their family introduce it to their friends, do you think that every one in the world will no Forex and join the market to trade too, or is only for some few people to know. yes dear i do not think so that the indicators are the best for trading i think that you should not use any kind of indicatr in forex trading business and i think that you should trade with out using any indicator in forex trading business

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app ko indicator se help khud hasil kani ho gye har indicaot apne tor per kam karta hai per app ko is ka pata ho ke app ko is ki news aur analysis kisi kisam ke haia ur is se app ko kisi time news aur analysis lene haia ur is per kitna risk le sakte haia ur yeh sab app ko indicator use kare se phir karna ho gye kunke indicator ko use karne se pir app ko kisi ka kis se se is ka knowledge lene ho gya . In fact, I do not ever admit they are good indicators in trading contrary, it's bad for me because all the indicators track the price and not price, which is given followed by many false signals can not be relied upon alone be used only as an assistant next to the analysis ..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never admit that they are good indicators of conflicting trading, it is bad for me because all indicators track prices and not prices, which are followed by lots of false signals that cannot be relied on only as an assistant next to his analysis and hello friend, I think this is not a bad sign. I use this signal for years and I get a lot of income from just using this signal. and yes i also use some other signals like MACD, RSI. That is one of the best signals I have ever used.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to denok For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are really very few ceilings along the various reasons you buy. Of course there are no worries under some of the forex warnings someone chooses. It is possible to choose multiple signs since you like it. As long as it is true, you would be wise to check every time an unfamiliar reason so they can delete the main quiz or even your documents that cannot be judged by others. and Actually there is absolutely no limit as long as the number of indicators you choose. Actually there is no mistake for the number of foreign indicators chosen by someone. You can choose as many indicators as you like. If that's the case, then you have to analyze with a foreign indicator to get the best report, otherwise the two messages you receive are valuable.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use the Bolinger group to find out when I will enter and exit trade. with resources we can know when the modification industry and when the cost pattern will take place so that we can know when the right time we make a role. and Although my indicators are not good at predicting accurate market movements, they still provide me with good clues and directions as to where the market is going. The final decision always rests with the trader. Indicators are only tools to guide us but never make us win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 545 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)