+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 155 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1541

Thread: Never make a trade until you have sound reasons to believe that it will be winner.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion the most important thing in trading at Forex must not be done at any time till the time you are not confident that this trade will gives in your favor or not then you must not trade till the time have a sound reason to believe it will be in their favor.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is human nature that he always wants win but Forex is the business in which there is risk involved. If one is not competent in business and does'nt have any kinowledge of trading then it is impossible to earn from forex. But one must come to real trading with winning attitude and get knowledge and training before entering into real trading enviornment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxgame is an unknown quantity at this point fxgame's Avatar
    Thanks
    salam to all forex members.....Every day new things are coming one strategy may not work for long time we need change .the current trading range when all this setup are meet then i will be confident on the trade.l....

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that is what we call high probability entry , because when ever you are in doubt please do not place such trade because that can give you a looser and when you have a looser in the forex market you will be demoralized and that is not what we would like to go through in the forex market because gaining confidence is better than loosing it here .

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya right said, first of all a person must have correct knowledge about the market before going in it.
    pehle sekho phir aajmao

Member knuckle is an unknown quantity at this point knuckle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's right. That's very important where I always try there is a definite reason why I have to do buy and do sell. so every transaction that I open it really is basically strong, not only on the basis of the strength of feeling alone, but it is through a technical and fundamental analysis, so that I can feel the tranquility in the transaction.

Banned sohailkhan333 is on a distinguished road sohailkhan333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well never make trade as well as I would not use a robot that it very expensive as well as , I will only believe in myself that I created with the system itsel as well as if i use my own robot based on my own work hard as well as ,strategies and the benefits as well we never make believe as well as .

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    See always a trader have feelings that this will be a win trade ( because it is not easy to know the exact level of entry for making profit in Forex), so we all wish to create such position which will give profit from the rate we initiated. So I trade as per experts recommendation by giving proper stop loss and book profit when ever I satisfy although the target price has not achieved.

Banned wnhw99 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw99's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes jab taq aap poore sure na ho jaen ke market ab aap ki favour main he chale gi tab taq aap ko trade nehe karni chahye..agar sure keye bghair aap trade start kar den to aap bohat bara risk le rahe han

Senior Member fazee is an unknown quantity at this point fazee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum ko trade us wak ker ne cha heya jab tak hum ko us trade ke proper knowledge na ho phala hum ko us trade ke indicator ke help sa strategy bana chahe ya phar tade laga na cha heya.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 155 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)