+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 338 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3380

Thread: Is forex for forever??

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Smile

I would to trade forex forever I mean unless untill I die. Its a good thing and its like drugs forex is like the drugs no doubt about that. I would to do this business with my friends and family. I like forex and I would like to trade it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to murphy For This Useful Post:

ibrahimneffati (2017-09-19)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,612 Times in 12,775 Posts
    yeh kehna bohat mushkil hai kay forex forever kay liye rahay gi nai lakin itna zaroor kaha ja sakta hai kay jab tak ap forex trading say earning karna chahtay hen to ap karen aor jab tak forex alive hai ap tab tak forex trading per working kartay rahen aor is say earning kartay rahen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), ibrahimneffati (2017-09-19), memi memi (2017-10-02), rehanayaz (2017-10-20)

Member baghla will become famous soon enough baghla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course this is true that forex is forever business because forex is international business
    and we can do this business from anywhere in the world and can get big profit with
    forex also only forex the best and popular business and only forex that can solve all problems we.
    and fulfill all our dreams and desires and give us a happy life so forex is forever business and I love it very much.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    create a good tradisne busines. forex is a business forever and also the best business in dunia.
    forex this business is very reliable and profitable business. This business worked for many years
    and forex became famous day by day. So I think this business will stay forever.
    and there is a bright future of this business.

Senior Member hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is a nice business. forex is largest market in the world where traded by millions of people around the world which is a huge economic market determines the price currency and can not be stopped, and there are people I know consider forex career living through forex

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sure forex for ever Bec it the biggest market in world and will be found till curancy desaperd

And it depend as the country news and economy how it can disaperd and where we can leave or how we can buy or sell any thing
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmedyassen For This Useful Post:

hodori (2017-09-11)

Member Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as there is a market to trade in with forex it will last forever i think .. consider it as your own independence job and put your power and efforts on it .. use your methods carefully

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohamedmossa For This Useful Post:

Ahmedyassen (2017-09-11), hodori (2017-09-11)

Junior Member Irina is on a distinguished road Irina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For every human being still need the currency to make deals in life, the forex trading is still there, but if you were wearing a new way in the method of payment in addition to the currency, then that's when forex trading disappeared

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Irina For This Useful Post:

hmyounas (2017-09-28)

Banned Sirwan Jamil Ali is on a distinguished road Sirwan Jamil Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope that the Forex will continue forever is the most beautiful work I have trained and mastered and I am very satisfied with the monthly profits

Member aiglblanc is on a distinguished road aiglblanc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a game and not a gambling it is a science that needs great training and long practice and who thinks that Forex makes him a millionaire he must to leave this area

16. The Following User Says Thank You to aiglblanc For This Useful Post:

hodori (2017-09-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 338 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)