+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast

Thread: [2091020] :: OPICK :: Let's Make a Profit ::

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by opick View Post
    Yes, averaging that I mean is average down trades. I will do my cut loss to reduce losses if i see EA doing the wrong trade.
    It takes a cold heart to accept losses, as well as traders who use the stop loss.
    Thank you for the PM - I do not quite understand the image but it looks impressive. Also I am glad that the risk is a bit lower. I will place this system on my watch list.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cfxsignals For This Useful Post:

opick (2012-10-15)

Member opick is on a distinguished road opick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cfxsignals View Post
    When you talk about the averaging method, do you mean you average down your trades? Or do you mean using moving averages. If you average down trades where do you decide to cut your losses and decide that you are trading in the wrong direction?
    Yes, averaging that I mean is average down trades. I will do my cut loss to reduce losses if i see EA doing the wrong trade.
    It takes a cold heart to accept losses, as well as traders who use the stop loss.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This system is one form of the averaging method. Opening a continuous order to get profit and use the MA as a filter to buy or sell.
    When you talk about the averaging method, do you mean you average down your trades? Or do you mean using moving averages. If you average down trades where do you decide to cut your losses and decide that you are trading in the wrong direction?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cfxsignals For This Useful Post:

opick (2012-10-15)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    You are going nice and i think that in future trading will me more amazing with you. Please share something about your system than can make us able to decide about investment.
    This system is one form of the averaging method. Opening a continuous order to get profit and use the MA as a filter to buy or sell.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are going nice and i think that in future trading will me more amazing with you. Please share something about your system than can make us able to decide about investment.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kashifrehman For This Useful Post:

opick (2012-10-15)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    That is a lot of good results that i see here on the short run. I hope that i watch your forex pamm accounts results in the next few months in order to see whether i can invest since the results here are just recent ones.
    Thank you that you have been monitoring this account.
    Hopefully this will be the future according to your interest.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

That is a lot of good results that i see here on the short run. I hope that i watch your forex pamm accounts results in the next few months in order to see whether i can invest since the results here are just recent ones.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

opick (2012-10-15)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shohel molla View Post
    i don't know about this . at this time i try to know serously about this . if i fount good news about your offer then i try to deposit in your site . please give us more post about this. thanks a lot brother thanks
    I am really sorry.
    Which part of my offer that you do not understand? Maybe I can help you.
    PAMM accounts for the current situation, you can see in the PAMM monitoring.
    Minimum invest only $ 1, with 10-20% trader commission such as on the first page.
    Last edited by opick; 2012-07-02 at 03:05 PM.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't know about this . at this time i try to know serously about this . if i fount good news about your offer then i try to deposit in your site . please give us more post about this. thanks a lot brother thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shohel molla For This Useful Post:

opick (2012-10-15)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by susanto View Post
    yes, I hope through this forum of communication are always interwoven and intertwined the latest information relating PAMM so we always mendpatkan gains and minimize losses
    Thank you for your attention. My account will be updated every weekend. Whether it's in profit or loss situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast