+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My advice to you

Member shoaibaslam123 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaibaslam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love my parents very much and i do not want to lost them i do trading on this site onl for me and them because not anyone knows about future that what happened in the near future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umar.bwn is an unknown quantity at this point umar.bwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    SOAPware offers a variety of different charting methods, permitting great flexibility for information entry. Most use a combination of data entry methods for each section of the encounter and with each patient. One solution will not be sufficient for all chart sections -- just as one shoe does not fit all, one charting method does not fit every type of visit or patient.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eltayebforex is an unknown quantity at this point eltayebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you brother for advice Lists

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap sub na bohat achi advice di hain ap ki advice new mamber ka laye bohat achi hain main is per amal karo gaya is ko mind main rakh kar trade karo gaya forex main success hone ka laye muje bohat aram sa work karna ho gaya

Member Hannah is an unknown quantity at this point Hannah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion is always worth your parents .we encounter many relations in life , but no one can be the replacement of your parents .It is parents who always love you unconditionally .Your parents have best knowledge and experience of life ,so they advice you best .

Member Sayi is an unknown quantity at this point Sayi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advise amm be you never be some one else to get attention of others never do something to regret of it in future not love so much to not broke to much ask for the pepole wh o ask for you just be you and only you

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear main ap ki bat sy agree hun ap ny bhot achi bat kahe hai ,humen apna parents k bhot khyal rakhna chahe or is leya main ny indain forum ko join keya hai taky yahan main acha bonus bana k apna parents ko soppote kar saku

Senior Member mianli123 will become famous soon enough mianli123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do foreign exchange transactions can not superstitious anyone, only rely on their own knowledge and judgment, money management, foreign exchange transactions is the world's most need the independent ability of occupation

Senior Member exo is an unknown quantity at this point exo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've allowed my parents to work in forex trading. Your advice was right. if it does not comply with our rules, then we feel good doing it.

Junior Member Forextrader123 is an unknown quantity at this point Forextrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks to all of you for sharing a golden words and giving good advises and as i think that parents are gift for us and until there death we must have to obey them and after their death we must have to pray for them because after their struggle we are doing all this otherwise we may beg in-front of someone else or we may work as hawker. God bless my parents

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast