+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My advice to you

Senior Member fadi786 is an unknown quantity at this point fadi786's Avatar
    Thanks
    brother you gave a very good advise but i know also Hazarat Muhammad (SAW) ne bhe yehi farmaya tha keh apne baron ka ahtram kro ore bachoon se pyaar kro ore yeh bhe kaha tha keh maa ke kadmoon main janat ha is ka multab ha keh maa ki har bat manoon ore oonchi awaz main kabhi na bolo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned iqrashoukat is an unknown quantity at this point iqrashoukat's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji bilkul thk kha ap ne.. hme apne maa bap ka bht khayal rhna chaye... unho ne hme bht pyar or muhabat se pala or hmari har zrort ka khayal rhka.. hme bhi unki qadar krni chaye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yasir bin naeem is an unknown quantity at this point yasir bin naeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han her hall main parents ka khayal rakhna chahiay and apny or unky future k liay earing plans bhi zarori hen.

Senior Member ahsen1432 is an unknown quantity at this point ahsen1432's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhoot acha mery dost bhot tek kaha tum ny humy harr hall main har waqat apnay perents ki izzat kerni chahye kun ky jitna wo humary lye kerty haan iss pori world main koi nhe ker sakta hy......

Senior Member faizan22 is on a distinguished road faizan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well this is very honourable advice for all of member available here as obey of parents is the key of suscess so agr hum kisi b business mein kamyabi chatay hain tou humein apnay parents ki izat krni chahyee aur unn ki har baat manni chahyee iss sy humein duniya aur akhirat mein sakoon milay ga

Senior Member majid56 is an unknown quantity at this point majid56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Prayers of parents to children are the key of success so i also advice to every one obey your parents and take thier prays

Senior Member mobi123 is an unknown quantity at this point mobi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamy har haal me apny parents ki respect karni chahaeye.. aur unhe kabhi pareshan nahi karna chaheye. kio k wo hamara bura kbhi nahi sochty. hamy unki duaen leni chaheyen.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by noureena1 View Post
    Always obey your parents, when they are present. This is the best policy in the long run, because if you don’t, they will make you. Most parents think they know better than you do, and you can generally make more by humoring that superstition than you can by acting on your own better judgment.
    i love my parents and i tries my best to obey hem. i am a very angry person and i can never show my love to anyone but i am trying my best to become a good person

Senior Member altaireforex is an unknown quantity at this point altaireforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice advice my friends. Thank you. But like sajjad said, you have no to worry about what your parents thinking about you. I mean, prove that you can be better someone with what you have right now.

Senior Member sajjadsny1 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjadsny1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advise to you is that be original in your life and try to work hard even if there is no way of earning so keep it up to do hard work and try to help others...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast