+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Pivot MA 20 period & MA 50 period.

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    the pivot point is 8the best point that one should make sure that they are trading with and that way that is the best pont at which one should make sure that we are trading well enough in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shiva will become famous soon enough shiva will become famous soon enough shiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot: 1.5705.

Our preference: LONG positions above 1.5705 with 1.579 & 1.582 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1.5705 will call for 1.567 & 1.5635.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxin View Post
    Tanks for sharing this daily preference, but we will be grateful if you can explain to us how you make use of this povot Ma 20 and 50 to generate this preference, i have go through thread for many time i not clean with the strategy. Thanks.
    trading always use this strategy and will not to fight the tendency to avoid a margin call to calculate the risk of loss of capital and margin, and the conditions and always be careful to learn forex and market conditions on the capital

Senior Member shiva will become famous soon enough shiva will become famous soon enough shiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot: 1.5790.

Our preference: SHORT positions @ 1.578 with targets @ 1.574 & 1.5715.

Alternative scenario: The upside breakout of 1.579 will open the way to 1.582 & 1.585.

Comment: the pair remains capped by a declining trend line and is chalenging its previous low, the RSI is badly directed but stands above its oversold area.

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    based on my demo trading this week i think the Pivot MA 20 period is very profitable but can you tell me the best time frame and the best pair to trade this Pivot MA 20 period in ma live account because i want to invest on this strategy

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    sine i have been a forex trader i never trade any other indicator more than the moving average and the moving average is going my direction so i can advise all traders to always trade based on the moving average in other to earn profit

Senior Member Badawi is an unknown quantity at this point Badawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot point as well as RS lines can help to know the strong point that can reverse the price. being conservative trader means you should consult the classic analysis to make the choice . yes I think it is acceptable to use these levels in your trading but that shall be the secondary signal after the classic analysis. according to the MA lines whatever you are using they always follow the price and they can't make profit in every market conditions.

Senior Member vikasudasi is an unknown quantity at this point vikasudasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot is a very useful method in the Forex market. Most traders depends on the pivot point for understanding the currency price movement. I work at a pivot point to understand clearly help my forex ..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot: 1.5890.

Our preference: SHORT positions below 1.589 with 1.58 & 1.5765 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The upside breakout of 1.589 will open the way to 1.592 & 1.594.

Comment: the upward potential is likely to be limited by the strong resistance area at 1.589.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot: 1.5910. Our preference: SHORT positions below 1.591 with 1.582 & 1.5765 as next targets.
    Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1.591 will call for 1.596 & 1.599.
    Comment: the pair has broken below its channel support and remained on the downside.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open